**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please rate my FTP roster and tell me if I'm ready for Act 6.3 and 6.4 :)

No sarcastic comments please. I'm currently in a Silver 3 Alliance :)

Comments

• CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Corvus isn’t as useful there, Aegon will do work. I used him for much of 6.3 which I found easier than 6.2

It’s doable but your roster doesn’t seem to have many strong synergies, gonna lean heavy on a few champs and need some revives. With the screenshots provided I don’t see an option for defeating Mr Sinister
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Havent completed 6.3 myself, but I heard Aegon at high sig can do wonders. Not sure about a counter for Medusa though. Id say that you should give it a go.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★

Havent completed 6.3 myself, but I heard Aegon at high sig can do wonders. Not sure about a counter for Medusa though. Id say that you should give it a go.

He’s got both of the best counters for her with SS and NF at r4. OP I feel like this is yet another not-so-subtle brag post, but in case it isn’t, yes you are ready for 6.3. Can’t speak on 6.4 since it’s not out yet.
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★

He’s got both of the best counters for her with SS and NF at r4. OP I feel like this is yet another not-so-subtle brag post, but in case it isn’t, yes you are ready for 6.3. Can’t speak on 6.4 since it’s not out yet.
    Trust me sir. If I wanted to make it a brag post, I'd post this on reddit. But honestly, I just wanted to know if I'm ready.
    TRONG94 said:

Yes you are set for 6.3. You have SS for Medusa. And you have Ghost, Quake, Corvus, Aegon and Domino for all the rest.

Thank you brother. I don't know if SS or NF is better for 6.3 Medusa. Especially since Medusa has buffet.

U are extremely luck especially considering ur FTP
    A

Thank you. I recently awakened NF with a generic with the Christmas Gift. :) He is my next 5/65. :)
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    edited January 2020

Ah, yeah. I were a bit quick. Didnt see the symbiote.
    Check Seatin's take down of Medusa with Symbiote. Symbiote was made for that.
    TRONG94 said:

TRONG94 said:

Yes you are set for 6.3. You have SS for Medusa. And you have Ghost, Quake, Corvus, Aegon and Domino for all the rest.

Thank you brother. I don't know if SS or NF is better for 6.3 Medusa. Especially since Medusa has buffet.
    I think SS is the best for the fight. His bleed on Medusa is stronger than NF's, let alone you can cycle your sp3 really fast to deal bleed. Don't worry about her health pool as bleed damage will be trippled. NF's fury buff will be erased by buffet.
    And in case I remember well, Medusa has explosive personality too then SS will be good if you accidentally hit into her block. I took her down with rank 4 SS with 1 revive (a notification pop up distracted me). I guess your SS is 4/55 already then that is enough. My suggestion is to bring both NF and SS for safety.
    Thank you!! I'll give it a shot tonight with SS :)
    Could Warlock heavy spam work for medusa?
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    It’s a great roster dude. You definitely can do 6.3 and 4 with this.

Why do people keep turning brag posts into questions to try and disguise them?

Haha. To each their own, but this is a legit question post.

No way that's f2p in a silver 3 alliance

I'm retired. Due to school, I dropped out of a Plat alliance 2 years ago. Still not enough time to play hardcore. We just run Map 2.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★

My thought exactly. You don’t get to have this roster and beat 6.2.6 without knowing whether or not you have a good roster. Ftp silver 3? Don’t buy it at all
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

My thought exactly. You don’t get to have this roster and beat 6.2.6 without knowing whether or not you have a good roster. Ftp silver 3? Don’t buy it at all
    Or how about people legitimately don’t know of there roster can do it 🤷‍♂️ Just a thought
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Op completion or exploration?
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★

TRONG94 said:

Unduoed r4 ss solod that medusa for me in all 5 runs I've done so far