**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star Hyperion

I have recently acquired a 5 star rank 2 Hyperion unawakened (as soon as I can get 3 tier 4 cosmic catalysts I will be taking him to rank 3) what is the best way to play him in act 4.2 and event quests.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Parry medium heavy, longer fights go to the sp3, shorter fights I’d say use the l2, in the stun do heavy then 5 combo if you can reach the s2, 2 heavies if you can’t, use the s1 in fights where you need energy damage or need to deal with a ton of armour and resistances
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Parry, Heavy attack, Parry, Heavy attack, parry, SK2. Fight is over 😉
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    how to use his cosmic charges effectively?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

how to use his cosmic charges effectively?

Use his sp3, when they drop down to 0 or 1 use another special 3
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Before I get into him unduped, lemme just say that if you ever happen to get a cosmic gem, he is an amazing choice as it makes him twice as good. The longer power gain and fury allows you to play less rushed while gaining about a bar of power each power gain.

Anyways, how I played him unduped was parry medium heavy parry medium heavy, and then a combo if I’m not at 2 bars then launch L2. If it stuns, heavy then wait right before it expires to start a five hit combo, and if you had enough power, you can chain directly into another L2. The incinerate on L1 does great damage around 4+ furies and the L3 is a good way to finish fights like IMIW or unblockable finale.

One of the most useful things for me, is that if you are facing someone with a really tricky ability and you can dodge for long enough, just wait until you get a special or if it’s really bad, an L3 and just play patiently.

You can handle electro super easy by only using L1s (you can intercept with them pretty easily, and all but 1 hit is noncontact so you won’t take any “thorn” damage)

His regen is pretty nice and can save you some potions and the whatnot. I activate it when I am around an L3’s worth of damage away from a kill and just play the dodging game while I regen.
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    ok thanks do you have any tips for a 5 star rank 3 unduped gambit