**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What should I focus on

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
I've recently become uncollected and I'm not sure what I should focus on next. I was thinking about one of these three options: to get the mastery points from exploring act 4, explore 5.1 for the generic four star gem, or continue act five. If any experienced players could give me any advice, id appreciate it. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone have tips for me?
  • Options
    Hello
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    I think you should complete act 5.
    It will give you good rewards and it shall be quite easy with your 4*.
    Your r5 4* are some of the best in the game, completing act 5 shouldn't be that hard.
    If you want tips, check out some of seatins videos on YouTube.
    And don't be discouraged by 5.3 it takes more time than 5.4
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Plus, start focusing on your 5* roster instead of your 4*one.
    Cap marvel movie, AA and magik are great champions, "god tier" and "beyond god tier" .
    AA is great against anyone who can bleed and be poisoned.
    CMM deals a ton of damage once she has 25 charges.
    Magik is the best power control champ in the game, just spam sp2
  • Options

Plus, start focusing on your 5* roster instead of your 4*one.
    Cap marvel movie, AA and magik are great champions, "god tier" and "beyond god tier" .
    AA is great against anyone who can bleed and be poisoned.
    CMM deals a ton of damage once she has 25 charges.
    Magik is the best power control champ in the game, just spam sp2

Thanks a lot! I'll try doing act five. It doesn't look too hard. I'm hesitating on ranking magik up because I feel that my Dr voodoo also has great power control and more so I'm not sure if she's worth it. @Bonzodavid
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Go back to act 4 and get those mastery points. They will help your entire team and for already getting Uncollected it should be a breeze
  • Options

Go back to act 4 and get those mastery points. They will help your entire team and for already getting Uncollected it should be a breeze

Do you think willpower is worth it? I'm thinking about getting that.
    @awesomesauce
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★

@awesomesauce
    Honestly regardless if I am using suicides or not, I tend to favor willpower. There are a lot of ridiculous nodes throughout various portions of the game that will cause unavoidable damage or debuffs, and I rely on WP to help through that. More you play with it, the more you'll find its benefits. Some of which include:
    Non-damaging debuffs (you will regen on) such as power lock nodes (once you get up to 1 bar of power, and if its power lock 1, you'll gain a debuff and willpower kicks in); other champs and nodes can cause weakness, armor breaks, etc all non-damaging debuffs that help heal your champ back up if you play smart you can end the fight with more HP than you started with.

Note: Robots wont regen through these means though if you use a lot of robots on your team.

The only nodes you have to watch out for really are the paths/nodes that have "reverse healing" set. Even if you are at 100% HP this is a debuff and WP kicks in, effectively turning what regen you might get into degen. Depending on the path though you can just remove those points in the defense tree, do the path, then readd them back.
  • Options

@awesomesauce
    Honestly regardless if I am using suicides or not, I tend to favor willpower. There are a lot of ridiculous nodes throughout various portions of the game that will cause unavoidable damage or debuffs, and I rely on WP to help through that. More you play with it, the more you'll find its benefits. Some of which include:
    Non-damaging debuffs (you will regen on) such as power lock nodes (once you get up to 1 bar of power, and if its power lock 1, you'll gain a debuff and willpower kicks in); other champs and nodes can cause weakness, armor breaks, etc all non-damaging debuffs that help heal your champ back up if you play smart you can end the fight with more HP than you started with.

Note: Robots wont regen through these means though if you use a lot of robots on your team.

The only nodes you have to watch out for really are the paths/nodes that have "reverse healing" set. Even if you are at 100% HP this is a debuff and WP kicks in, effectively turning what regen you might get into degen. Depending on the path though you can just remove those points in the defense tree, do the path, then readd them back.
    Thanks this really helps