**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What would your top priority be for 2020?

RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
If you had the chance to add or update one thing in the game (not including character updates), what would it be and why?

Personally I’d love to see a 5 star Basic Arena added so that players can have more control over their roster. With R3 six stars around the corner, I think now is a good time to make Specific 5 stars more accessible to players who are willing to put in the effort to grind them.

What would your top priority be for 2020? 92 votes

Sunday Arena Update
32%
CrkwestTendersquadKDoggg2017adqqedfyvrAjisdopeTerraLolmacheteLilMaddogHTArchdemon_John757Grootman1294Marvel2289LordRaymond3AnkalagonnRakeYoungTehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671Arham1Lucasjones_98 30 votes
Dungeons Update
8%
ege999menDuke_SilverCx8H3t3rWill5blueStellanTheInfintyMastercraft 8 votes
5* Basic Arena
27%
TheJalliAjavedNifzSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64Mad_Titan_21Diksh619RogerRabsTheSpicyKnightPrentexAngusMac279gp87Wedgemonsternatewagz419RU11011Ctfz35BaluleeMauledIcy000Aomine_Daiki10 25 votes
Alliance Potion/Revive Update
9%
Mcord11758The_OneJlemos818Mqc19NojokejaymPP85TheHeroDeservedDart1981StoliDetroit 9 votes
Other
21%
Uncle_Fatty_247Lvernon15Woody_federTKS87Bruinsfan8510JustapilgrimspaceoctopusPrylankX_Factor_Agentdot_dittoFugitive21Mx268BonzodavidYa_Boi_28GinjabredMonstaAgent_DeadpoolX55TriguyFiiNCHlowlevelplayerAgentk 20 votes

Comments

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    All the above lol
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Other
    solo crystals
  • Options
    Other
    The masteries that are coming soon to be finally here. I'm not sure what happened but they seemed to have gotten lost on the way here.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I would settle for anything creative. It has been a real long time
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Sunday Arena Update

The masteries that are coming soon to be finally here. I'm not sure what happened but they seemed to have gotten lost on the way here.

The coming soon masteries are with alliance bases
  • Options
    Other

The coming soon masteries are with alliance bases
    I know. This is just the thing I like to mention.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★

Fixing the Bot problem in arena

I love the canned "we take accusations of cheating seriously..." replies on the forum. Really? So seriously that you NEVER look at a leaderboard?
  • Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Other
    Loyalty store update
  • Options
    TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Other
    A revamped duel system where we can select a node or two to place on someone's top champ. Would be helpful for practice, and to see how champs interact with certain nodes
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I put the option/revive option then realised it's alliance.
    Normal quest health pots need updating to be % based.
    With 5/65 and in some cases rank 3 6* the pots we have now just don't cut it
  • Options
    5* Basic Arena
    5* basic would be brilliant. Putting up 15m to get 10% is getting a bit silly now. An arena grind shouldn’t cost you 3 days of straight grinding with boosts and refreshes to be able to pull a champion.

Cavalier difficulty is essential now that R3s are slowly creeping in and in the next couple of months i presume act 6 exploration will give you a guaranteed R3. It’s full with normal R5s, let alone being able to 1 hit things with a R3 corvus
  • Options
    TriguyTriguy Posts: 61
    Other
    New "TIPS" on the loading screens. (or maybe less loading screen!)
  • Options
    Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    Other
    to play a different game. This one is becoming to cumbersome.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other
    Cavalier difficulty and an alliance war overhaul
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Other
    Family. :pensive:
  • Options
    Mx268Mx268 Posts: 72
    Other
    Adding a Daily Quest specifically to earn ISO-8