**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there any way from a technology standpoint that Kabam can be transparent about % drop chance on

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
Each actual champ in a specific crystal? It is very clear that for whatever strange and bizarre reason RNG favors trash champs over good/god tier champs especially the 6* crystal. If we were given actual data on the % chance that a chance will drop then it will alleviate all that anxiety in our current belief that there's an equal chance given for all champs to drop when it doesn't seem that way when you count the number of times garbage champs are dropped over good/god tier champs.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Unless stated otherwise it's an equal chance.
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    I think it's 3 things:
    A. Equal chance 1, Kabam has their own tier or category of champs that influences the collection of champs in a given crystal opening. To elaborate, I'm not sure the total of number of champs available when opening a crystal. For arguments sake, if it's 30 and tier 1 are the best champs. It will never happen that, 15 or 20 of this 30 available for selection are from tier 1 or 2. That will give an increase chance of getting a "god" tier champ. Makes more sense they mix champs from each category with a few or none in their top tiers in the collection of champs at a given crystal opening.

B. Equal chance 2. It's truly an equal chance but there are more garbage champs than their counterpart good ones. Which in all fairness, I think this is subject to argument since loads of champ are useful neither garbage nor great. So the probability of getting a bad one is way higher than a good one. If this is the case, then since not all >100 champs are available for selection in a given crystal opening, just one time the collection should have 10 - 15 mouth-watering champs for chance/probability sake. Never happened to me.

C. They have their own system of selection the collection of champs at a single crystal opening.
  • Options
    Hey raffster, we really can't be any more transparent than we've already been about drop rates.

The issue is, when opening Crystals, we all tend to desire a very limited number of Champions. However, by doing this, we narrow our expectations and that leads to a higher chance of obtaining a Champion that we really don't want.

I understand it can often feel like the odds are against you. However, we already provided clarification in THIS thread and on many other occasions that every Champion has the exact same chance of dropping, unless otherwise stated.

I'll go ahead and close this thread now but I sincerely hope your luck changes soon and you get the Champions you really want!
This discussion has been closed.