**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best way to farm full energy refils

ArsozArsoz Posts: 1,773 ★★★★
Im planning on 100% varient 1 but im only lvl 41 so most of the time i run out of energy.I do arena but only up to the points needed for rank rewards any one know an act i can farm energy from ive done 5.2

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    both Act 4 and 5.3 give pretty good drop rates on energy refills. I've had multiple times where, while exploring act 5.3, I've seen paths with two energy refills on them.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Im cavalier and lvl 60, despite that v1 is really hard for me to do. In general.
    So my advice- Explore act-4-5 try 6.1 then do variant from 4-3-2-1.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Iirc in 4.3.6, with Venom as the final boss, there are sometimes energy refills to find. It also has the short path to the boss, so if you enter the quest and no refills are to be found, you can take the short path, than take out Venom to reset the quest or something so you can enter the quest again in hopes of a refill popping up.
    Also gives a bit of xp, which can help you level up a bit quicker.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Dont 100% variant 1, you’ve got absolutely no chance if you’re a level 41
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Dont 100% variant 1, you’ve got absolutely no chance if you’re a level 41

Not even he shouldn’t be able to get into it at level 40 lol. Unless you have a huge wallet like youtubers forget that exists
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I’m lvl 60, have let Variant1 sleep for too long due to lack of correct champions to make the chapter 100%. Decided to go with it and rely on unitsman, me being an grinder, realized that I can’t wait it out to get correct champions due to RNG don’t always favor you... figured why not? Grind units for team revives, pick 5 good/meh champions, at least they may not be the greatest, but they still deal damages and if you’re skilled enough then it’s fine, enter the quest and survive as much you can, ran out for units for team revives? Then leave the quest without exit it and head to arena to farm for more units, go back to the quest and keep kicking ass. Eventually Variant1 will be 100% sooner or later. You can do all that with wallet of course.

No point in waiting for right champions, gain a specific amount of free revives, potions and energy refills and all that.

Unitsman is always there for you so just start the quest.