Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

G2099 vs LoL Maestro

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 369 ★★★
So I've finally made it to Maestro in LoL using my 5/65 sig 200 G2099.

My synergy team is Hela, Angela, Heimdall, and Thor Rag. They're all useless at their current level (in general also). They're simply there to spare me revives on the way here.

So I've made it to him, boosted up, and already spent a handful of revives to still have him at full health basically.

I know how to use G2099, and entered my first shot at him with the 100 combo meter from my previous fight. Got him down a bit, but then he was kind enough to get a revive buff that took him all the way back up. G2099 can obviously reverse heal him with her sp2 if/when he gets that buff, but I can barely even get to a sp2, cause he launches his sp1 that causes the degen which seems to persist across all the death cheats from synergies, and still kills me.

Am I missing something? Does anyone have advice fighting him with G2099 specifically? Please don't provide feedback on other champs or synergies. I obviously recognize that Ægon is still the God of the Labrynth, but unfortunately I don't have him.

If anyone can provide helpful tips on fighting him with G2099, I'd appreciate it. I obviously can't go backwards to get my 100 combo back to start the fight...that ship has sailed. Also not planning to back out just to start over with a different synergy team.

I guess one of the biggest things I'm looking to understand is is there away to avoid the degen on his sp1? I haven't quite mastered evading all three hits in it, so I don't know if that would avoid the degen. Evading the first and blocking the subsequent hits still triggers the degen.

Thanks in advance for any constructive feedback or tips.

Comments

  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,154 ★★★★
    To be short: yes the answer lies within fully evading all 3 beams from the sp1. The final beam causes the degen, but to avoid block/chip damage it’s better to evade all 3. It also helps to get into the rythm of fully evading his sp1.

    When he triggered the regen I just immediatly quit the fight, then again I was using SL, so no heal reversal.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 369 ★★★
    @Epistriatus and @Lvernon15 thank you both for the info! I'll give it a few more shots trying to evade the last beam instead of the first. If I can avoid that degen, I'm confident I can get him down.

    Thanks again!
  • Sieger7999Sieger7999 Posts: 48
    As above, if you evade the 3rd beam you avoid the degen. Obviously it is best to evade all 3 beams, but definitely focus on that 3rd one
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,492 ★★★★★
    All 3 can easily be evaded. The fight isn't that hard, just tedious. Google some vids because there are plenty of helpful tips out there. I found it easier to evade all 3 as it keeps you in rythm.
  • Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 126
    Evade maestro’s sp1 like you evade miles’s sp1 they both have the same rhythm
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 369 ★★★
    @Epistriatus @Lvernon15 Thank you guys again! With your tip about avoiding the third beam, I was finally able to get him down. Not even gonna consider a full exploration anytime soon, but it feels great to get that first pass done, and I'm not sure I would have pulled it off without your guys info about avoiding the degen.

    Thanks again!
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 410 ★★★
    Also try to push him to sp2 when you can. Metal Sonic Dude posted a video on YouTube showcasing G2099 one shot of Maestro. Look it up!
  • TRONG94TRONG94 Posts: 725 ★★★
    Tbh, I think that fight is freaking unfair for tech champions because when it went out they know ppl would use Starlord for it. If he gains a regen or power gain buff then that is an automatic K.O, let alone we don't know when he gains buff to avoid, especially the unstoppable buff. Imo he is most BS boss in the game when you use tech champs.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,154 ★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

    @Epistriatus @Lvernon15 Thank you guys again! With your tip about avoiding the third beam, I was finally able to get him down. Not even gonna consider a full exploration anytime soon, but it feels great to get that first pass done, and I'm not sure I would have pulled it off without your guys info about avoiding the degen.

    Thanks again!


    Congrats on beating him and finishing your completion run! 👍
  • Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 58
    MSD actually did a youtube video of him soloing LOL Maestro with his G2099. Maestro got regen right off the bat. Took G2099 somewhat over 500 hits, but was actually able to out-damage the regen eventually.
  • RaymonadiRaymonadi Posts: 3
    @LucianoDelHoya congratulations!! I have a g99 r5 unduped do you think I can do it? I'm mainly worried about the regen. Can r5 g99 outdamage his regen?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,671 ★★★★★
    The Regen is like...10k per tick, pretty damn ridiculous!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,671 ★★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

    So I've finally made it to Maestro in LoL using my 5/65 sig 200 G2099.

    My synergy team is Hela, Angela, Heimdall, and Thor Rag. They're all useless at their current level (in general also). They're simply there to spare me revives on the way here.

    So I've made it to him, boosted up, and already spent a handful of revives to still have him at full health basically.

    I know how to use G2099, and entered my first shot at him with the 100 combo meter from my previous fight. Got him down a bit, but then he was kind enough to get a revive buff that took him all the way back up. G2099 can obviously reverse heal him with her sp2 if/when he gets that buff, but I can barely even get to a sp2, cause he launches his sp1 that causes the degen which seems to persist across all the death cheats from synergies, and still kills me.

    Am I missing something? Does anyone have advice fighting him with G2099 specifically? Please don't provide feedback on other champs or synergies. I obviously recognize that Ægon is still the God of the Labrynth, but unfortunately I don't have him.

    If anyone can provide helpful tips on fighting him with G2099, I'd appreciate it. I obviously can't go backwards to get my 100 combo back to start the fight...that ship has sailed. Also not planning to back out just to start over with a different synergy team.

    I guess one of the biggest things I'm looking to understand is is there away to avoid the degen on his sp1? I haven't quite mastered evading all three hits in it, so I don't know if that would avoid the degen. Evading the first and blocking the subsequent hits still triggers the degen.

    Thanks in advance for any constructive feedback or tips.

    Angela's pretty cool! 😇
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    mgj0630 said:

    So I've finally made it to Maestro in LoL using my 5/65 sig 200 G2099.

    My synergy team is Hela, Angela, Heimdall, and Thor Rag. They're all useless at their current level (in general also). They're simply there to spare me revives on the way here.

    So I've made it to him, boosted up, and already spent a handful of revives to still have him at full health basically.

    I know how to use G2099, and entered my first shot at him with the 100 combo meter from my previous fight. Got him down a bit, but then he was kind enough to get a revive buff that took him all the way back up. G2099 can obviously reverse heal him with her sp2 if/when he gets that buff, but I can barely even get to a sp2, cause he launches his sp1 that causes the degen which seems to persist across all the death cheats from synergies, and still kills me.

    Am I missing something? Does anyone have advice fighting him with G2099 specifically? Please don't provide feedback on other champs or synergies. I obviously recognize that Ægon is still the God of the Labrynth, but unfortunately I don't have him.

    If anyone can provide helpful tips on fighting him with G2099, I'd appreciate it. I obviously can't go backwards to get my 100 combo back to start the fight...that ship has sailed. Also not planning to back out just to start over with a different synergy team.

    I guess one of the biggest things I'm looking to understand is is there away to avoid the degen on his sp1? I haven't quite mastered evading all three hits in it, so I don't know if that would avoid the degen. Evading the first and blocking the subsequent hits still triggers the degen.

    Thanks in advance for any constructive feedback or tips.

    Just build your hits and don’t die. She can finish the fight before she reaches her max damage. Use special twos and have huntress active. (It is the every 20 hits you crit one). If you want to use a boost you can. Though I have never attempted labyrinth, I think you can do it. It just takes patience and skill.
  • RaymonadiRaymonadi Posts: 3
    Thank you @EthanGamer ! The reason why I'm slightly worried is because metal sonic dude used a 6* g99 duped who was at R2. Maestro got a permanent regen buff against her and she took 540 hits to kill him.
    If the 6* took that long I was worried if my 5* max would be able to make the cut or not. And it would be very **** if I clear the whole Map just to realise g99 can't kill him by herself
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Raymonadi said:

    Thank you @EthanGamer ! The reason why I'm slightly worried is because metal sonic dude used a 6* g99 duped who was at R2. Maestro got a permanent regen buff against her and she took 540 hits to kill him.
    If the 6* took that long I was worried if my 5* max would be able to make the cut or not. And it would be very **** if I clear the whole Map just to realise g99 can't kill him by herself

    I think you can still do it. Her sp2 blocks healing and makes the defender take 20% of what they would have healed as damage. It should counter the regen. You also do not need to go to an sp3 because it is the last fight. But you should when he is at 5% so it insta-kills.
Sign In or Register to comment.