**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any opportunity for superior ironman to get any rework or a buff or even a synergy??

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
well as the title says i got reminded he exists in game and even in 6* unfortunately to ruin days of people who pull him.. make him mixed class, make him actually superior class , give him permanent armours,increase his damage based on armors,give him passive fury after heavy , give him shocks , give him autoblock,power steal, power locks on special, give him longer or reliable armor break!!!
give him something!!! give him something to be considered good,

Comments

• Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Unduped 6 star superior iron man, i mean why tf is he in the crystal? U can place an armorbreak on sp2 and 3 and maybe on sp1 and maybe get an armorup when attacked.... Thats it, thats all u get
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    He is one of the Whammies of the crystal roll. Just there so you dont get something useful.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    those 3 disagrees are from "superior" "iron" and "man" 😂. but yeh i had absolutely forgotten he exists in game .. such a waste of such an incredibly amazing looking ironman suit!! he looks just as cool in comics too!!