**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Alternatives for a Legend Run?

Which champs are capable of completing the monthly event quest fast enough for a legends tile beside CG?

I tried with Omega at 5/65 and full synergies month before last and came up 10-15m short it seems. Thinking about Domino with massacre/rhulk/nick/bp this month.

I’ve heard sparky and ghost might work, but I don’t have either of those.

Comments

• NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Maybe even OR could work
  • Cubanito2315Cubanito2315 Posts: 36

Which champs are capable of completing the monthly event quest fast enough for a legends tile beside CG?

I tried with Omega at 5/65 and full synergies month before last and came up 10-15m short it seems. Thinking about Domino with massacre/rhulk/nick/bp this month.

I’ve heard sparky and ghost might work, but I don’t have either of those.

Starky , or Domino Trinity should do it. Ghost , not really in my opinion because the fights are to easy for Ghost to crit.
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77

Starky , or Domino Trinity should do it. Ghost , not really in my opinion because the fights are to easy for Ghost to crit.

The first two medium of ghost with suicide and full synergy is 10k + 10k = 20k. You can even do up to three medium before bleed/poison fury expires.

Nonetheless fight ends in 2-5 hits.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Personally I wouldn’t really bother without a Corvus, you’re at a big disadvantage, but sparky can do it
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Starky n blade I did it on my first attempt for legend and successfully got it
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    At this point we are soon entering the realm of needing R3 6*s for Legends runs. Seeing some of the R3 gameplay KT1 has been sharing (like R3 unawakened Ghost taking out UC champs in 3 hits a pop) folks are getting their hands on champs that will be able to 1 hit every single Heroic and most Master opponents in their runs.
  • At this point we are soon entering the realm of needing R3 6*s for Legends runs. Seeing some of the R3 gameplay KT1 has been sharing (like R3 unawakened Ghost taking out UC champs in 3 hits a pop) folks are getting their hands on champs that will be able to 1 hit every single Heroic and most Master opponents in their runs.

This is what has me considering one last attempt w/ Domino trinity or Omega again. I fear that by the time I pull CG or someone equivalent that I’ll be competing with R3’s and I don’t play competitive enough to have a r3 any time soon.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

At this point we are soon entering the realm of needing R3 6*s for Legends runs. Seeing some of the R3 gameplay KT1 has been sharing (like R3 unawakened Ghost taking out UC champs in 3 hits a pop) folks are getting their hands on champs that will be able to 1 hit every single Heroic and most Master opponents in their runs.

Really depends one ai with ghost. But Agerd