**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ye olde R5 question

Which one of these 3 should be taken to R5?
All are duped (Cap is max sig, Hype and Havok are sig 75-ish) First R5 was Aegon. Just became Cavalier and ran through Moon Knight's Variant, and taking it slow atm (monthly Uncollected, arena grinding...)

Ye olde R5 question 16 votes

Cap IW
87%
Jim0172Mqc19HendrossLordRaymond3HotFondue1520TheSquish671pontusumbraDead1NamikazeMinakaThekiller8967Seant33DevilMayCryNightbat216Soyheyor123 14 votes
Hyperion
6%
SpiderCools 1 vote
Havok
6%
ddom 1 vote

Comments

• Seant33Seant33 Posts: 29
    Cap IW
    You will not be dissatisfied with cap. I took him to rank 5 a week ago and was easily soloing paths to fully explore act 5 last night. He’s the best utility champ in the game, and I’m my opinion easily a top 10 overall champ. I was dropping 90k L2 all day and taking people out in 15 hits or less. He’s does eveytbing so well, I was getting to boss fights with 80% + health because of his block pro and glancing. He’s an animal!
  • HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    Cap IW
    CAPIW is my go to champ.... such a beast all around, has amazing utility at max sig, he can also be even better with the right mastery setup, reverse regen, decrease defender attack rating (and I think he has the best block proficiency in the game!)...

I absolutely love this champ ( if u couldn't tell already lol)
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Cap IW
    Cap IW is the perfect blend of damage and utility in my opinion.

Reason being when you build the team around him, not even synergies just classes his utility goes so diverse as other mentioned. And when used as a standalone champion he does great damage.

I say go for Cap IW because he is good counter to 6.2 champion as well. Since you are caviler you might do that after a few months.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    Cap IW
    Caiw is just too good man. Parry in endgame content like it's no big whoop. Extremely valuable.