**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please Kabam!!!

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
I personally agree completely with the rebalancing program. Of course, it works better when there's open communication.

My main point is: You've introduced some greatly design champs in the game but I think some of them needs just a few rework to make them practical to use for end game contents and fun to play with. Ex. Invisible Woman has great design, but painful to use. Building up to 50 vulnerability debuffs is just too much. Of course we dont have to in every match but limits her versatility in contents. I may not get a warlock, namor, ORed, Doom, Sunspot, etc but I won't be bitter having IWoman cos she practical to use and can put in some work if played well.

I'm not saying all champs should be at the same level, but most of them should be practical to use for most players especially newer ones.

Another example is Elsa B, she has a cool mechanic only one in game but her numbers can be upped just a little bit. Seatin commented on her debuff timer and damage.

I'm really looking forward the Annihilus, EMaw, Cull, etc info.

The community just want a say in these matter and if information is properly communicated, I think there won't be much issues.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    As a proud owner of a 6* Ebony Maw, I am eagerly awaiting his rework.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Is not a rework is balance tunning don't expect ebony maw to god tier after the rebalancing