**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.4.6 first try and rewards!

xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,142 ★★★★★
Been playing this game for 8 months and decided to try 5.4.6 for the 1st time this morning with this team. 100%free to play btw.
The plan was to go brute force with cull and see how it goes from there. Some quake and medusa 4r4 just in case.
Cull took him down to 36% until I accidentally did my 1st parry of the fight on a power gain cycle.. I then failed with medusa and quake. Decided to go with namor as I still had evade charges from the synergy. And finally got him down on first try with no revive!
When I look back at how well the fight went with cull I'm pretty sure I can solo him one day on my exploration run. Just need to be more focus and not parry him next time.
Then it was time for opening the rewards...

I've never been so lucky ! I use both of them as 4 star and absolutely love them both ! Really happy about that, will do amazing for my account !

Comments

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Some awesome luck my dude
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Wow. I don't know that I've ever had two pulls like that. Congrats!
  • Options
    AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 119
    Nice dude. I completed the whole chapter of 5.4 over yesterday and today. Not as lucky as you, pulled Diablo out of the 5 star.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Congrats and awesome pulls!
    I'm kind of remember the 5* I got from 100% Act 5 was Gambit and then 6* Punisher 2099 =(
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

Been playing this game for 8 months and decided to try 5.4.6 for the 1st time this morning with this team. 100%free to play btw.
    The plan was to go brute force with cull and see how it goes from there. Some quake and medusa 4r4 just in case.
    Cull took him down to 36% until I accidentally did my 1st parry of the fight on a power gain cycle.. I then failed with medusa and quake. Decided to go with namor as I still had evade charges from the synergy. And finally got him down on first try with no revive!
    When I look back at how well the fight went with cull I'm pretty sure I can solo him one day on my exploration run. Just need to be more focus and not parry him next time.

I've never been so lucky ! I use both of them as 4 star and absolutely love them both ! Really happy about that, will do amazing for my account !

You 100% 5.4?
  • Options

xLunatiXx said:

You 100% 5.4?
    No first time completion. Gives 1 5star crystal and 5k shards from chapter 4 so I had enough for 2
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Great rewards, when I did my first clear of act 5 I pulled gambit and pre buff lc who was probably the worst champ in the game at the time
  • Options
    Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 115

You are so lucky dude
  • Options

You are so lucky dude

Thanks!
    Damn yours are painful :(