**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Monthly UC Feedback

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
So it got me thinking, if we give feedback on Beta testing be it Act 6 or Champion buff why not do one for the monthly UC each month.

Each month we would play the quest and after summoners 100% they can come on here and give their feedback on noded lanes and tell kabam what works well and what doesnt and what might be a bit over the top.

Dont we have a right to voice our opinion on this game since we are the ones who play it so shouldnt each UC month be released based off on our opinion on previous UC??.

Dont get me wrong i like a challenge but last 2 month UC werent slightly too much of a challenge and this is coming from a cavalier player lol.

There were one instance during Warlock quest in chapter 3 havok was on that path with role reversal and counter tactic. Havok is already a strong champion with his sp3 ending in a blast (pun intended) but even tho i took him down with Angela the 2 nodes were too much for that champion.

In fact over the course of the year i have noticed how certain nodes made AI behavoir unpredictable and at times impossible to enjoy the event quest. I am sure the questing team test for bugs and stuff but when we end up playing we are the ones who get the short end of the stick because of these nodes that were never meant to be put on certain champs

Comments

• Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Each month everyone plays the UC EQ and already comes here to the forums to share their opinions. There are usually many threads about whatever folks think of particularly bad node combos, etc.

I honestly haven't thought that the EQs have been as bad lately. Certainly nothing like the Aegon and Darkhawk issues of 2018. Things have been mostly fair. Sure, some fights make you think, but nothing has proven too bad once you figure it out. There have definitely been some fights you can't just blast away at, but that should be expected at higher levels.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Didn’t really fell any Hav Ben so hard only that icepoinx one