**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iceman not immune to poison again?

I was facing mr sinister in 6.2.2 and took poison damage from him with iceman? He is immune so not sure how that happened. Needless to say, I didn't damage him hardly and died.

Comments

• john_dixon26john_dixon26 Posts: 28
    Yea!!!!! I had this problem too. Its changed a little after I level up Mastery points.
    And any champions who are immune to poison can't stop it in acts, in common..
  • tharringtontharrington Posts: 9
    I turned it in to customer support but they haven't been very helpful. I'm hoping @Kabam Miike can help with this issue.
  • Do you happen to have any video of this happening, or would you be able to tell us who was on your team when this occurred?
    @Kabam Zibiit I do not have video of this fight as I didn't think I would need proof that a poison immune champ is not poison immune. The rest of my team should technically be irrelevant because no one else helps with poison immune but they were beardo, void, km and corvus. I grabbed a screenshot just before I died to show it thinking it was enough proof.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Do you happen to have any video of this happening, or would you be able to tell us who was on your team when this occurred?

Really dude? I mean really? Guy is already showing 6.2.2 sinister fight with a screenshot... I mean come on why are you bothering people this much?
    You realize they ask this so they can attempt to recreate it exactly the same. Then go on and test it in other ways. Helps them determine the root cause of the bug
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited January 2020

@Kabam Zibiit I do not have video of this fight as I didn't think I would need proof that a poison immune champ is not poison immune. The rest of my team should technically be irrelevant because no one else helps with poison immune but they were beardo, void, km and corvus. I grabbed a screenshot just before I died to show it thinking it was enough proof.

Game development isn't that simple. The Synergies or abilities of your team members could cause a bug or error so that Iceman would become poisoned. It will help the developer to find the bug.

Game development isn't that simple. The Synergies or abilities of your team members could cause a bug or error so that Iceman would become poisoned. It will help the developer to find the bug.
    Thanks for clearing that up. Text never tells the emotion behind it but it was from a curious perspective that I said that and your answer helped more than anything.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Video proof helps the team pinpoint exactly what's going on. Otherwise they'd be chained to devices testing and recreating every issue reported.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    You’re sure ist the shok ther dealings the danmged.
    edited January 2020
    @Kabam Zibiit have you guys found anything out? I can try and recreate it and record it but I have to be honest, I'm not gonna be enthusiastic about it because it's like fighting a knowingly losing battle for a recording.
  • The info was passed along to the rest of the team to look into. If you remember any other information about what happened in the fight, such as if you had any boosts active at the time, or if the Shock was active at or before the time you were taking damage from the Poison, let us know and we can pass that info along to the rest of the team.
    @Kabam Zibiit the shock was applied before the poison if I remember correctly. No boosts were active at the time. The s1 was thrown by sinister which got the one shock buff because I dexed an attack. Then the poison showed up.
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    Iceman is dying from poison
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    well thats a bug
  • Interesting.. Was that actually after Sinister's SP2 (that inflicts Concussion), or was it still from after an SP1 where Sinister transfers any damaging debuffs back onto Iceman. In other words, is that maybe Iceman's Coldsnap that is actually ticking off damage on himself ??

Otherwise (SP2), wonder if Kabam considers Iceman's Immunity to be one of his Abilities (that Concussion would be able to negate), or should Iceman be inherently and absolutely Immune (by his own nature, and not because of an Ability) ??

I believe the poison was from the node itself, but the concussion was from S2, yes
    You can’t even have Poison on him if he’s immune, which you can see in the picture. He’s immune in every other instance, and I’ve never seen an immunity canceled by a defender ability. It truly seems like a bug.
  • Newslayer2_0Newslayer2_0 Posts: 16
    I think this is because now even if a champ is immune to an effect, the effect will still try to trigger
    Sometimes this makes for bugs such as this one
  • I think this is because now even if a champ is immune to an effect, the effect will still try to trigger
    Sometimes this makes for bugs such as this one

You mean from the recent change so that if you run Suicides, they will attempt to be applied now. And so when you have someone Immune whose ability states “whenever a Debuff fails to be applied, (basically) something good will happen for that champ” (sorry, forget which champ that is, but they stated one in particular as for why this change was made), that because the Suicides would fail to apply that (??) champ will now get the benefit of it being interpreted as “fails to apply”.

So now extrapolate that new change to some Immune champ fighting against Sinister (who's SP2 Concussion negates your Abilities, evidently even your “Immune” abilities). And that could have had unintended consequences such as what you saw.

KABAM, probably needs to take a look at this.
  • SycodSycod Posts: 16
    edited January 2020
    I was doing variant 4 exploration and was taking the 32 second poison node. I got a hit by Mr sinister and iceman started to get poison damage. Is it due to the node or it is a bug?
  • SycodSycod Posts: 16
    I found same issue when fighting sinister but i was not hit by his sp2
  • Sycod said:

I found same issue when fighting sinister but i was not hit by his sp2

Sinister SP2 Reduction in Ability Accuracy from Concussion happens even if SP2 is evaded or blocked.
  • Hey there, would anyone happen to have any footage of a fight leading up to this happening?
  • So since the “Sinister Concussion” Thread has been rolled into this one, does that mean people are only seeing this happen with Iceman.

Has anyone seen Poison/Bleed get applied (whether from node buffs or Suicides) on any other Immune champ besides Iceman ?? And is it also limited to just fighting Sinister and his SP2 Concussion??
  • SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    In variant 4 the 3 star map there is a poison path. VS Mr. Sinister after I miss timed one of his sp1s not only did i get coldsnaped but i also took the poison debuff from the node that inflected dmg to me. Do i miss something here or might this be a bugg?
    That's where it happened to me. I did capture it on video, and it isn't while concussion is active, I'm wondering if concussion turning off borks something, or whether it is something else. Hopefully, you appreciate the wasted energy to capture the video...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cf6TOu2IYaUh1V0VxZRD3KNogvsk3QNc/view?usp=sharing
    @Kabam Zibiit - Sorry, I didn't tag you in the above response post.

At just after minute 1, you can see the poison proc. It's not due to the concussion, as I get that at 0:28, and still get immunes for the next several poisons. It happens after blocking an S1 at 1:05, where debuffs are transferred to Iceman. Once the coldsnap moves onto him, he seems susceptible to Poison too?
  • Thanks, we'll be sure to get this to the rest of the team.
  • I have ran into a bug that I noticed while playing act 6.2.2 against Mr. Sinister. The node associated with that champ has a 50% chance to inflict poison. I brought in iceman because he’s “supposed” to be poison immune come to find out that there’s poison being inflicted. Has anyone else ran into this issue?