**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game not updating IOS

For some reason this month’s content will not update for me no matter how many times I quit and reopen the game or restart iPhone.

Comments

• Are you actually going to AppStore and doing an UPDATE ?

Auto-updates maybe don’t get processed very timely, so forcing an Update makes it happen faster.
  • TiffBiff13TiffBiff13 Posts: 14
    I haven’t tried that, thank you for the suggestion.
  • TiffBiff13TiffBiff13 Posts: 14
    Did the trick thank you!
  • Game not updating for my iPhone 11. Went to App Store and not showing update available
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Happened to me yesterday and I tried a hard reboot and the update apps trick the above poster suggested. After a few seconds, the update appeared.
  • Game not updating for my iPhone 11. Went to App Store and not showing update available

Updates may not be showing in the Update section of App Store right away (thus my recommendation earlier to force the update).

Go to your installed apps (or do a search for the MCOC app), and there you should be able to see that it has an Update available. Even if it isn’t included in the Updates section in general.
  • cling2cling2 Posts: 36
    edited January 2020
    For me I had to actually search for the game through the app store and update from there. For some reason even though it was hours and hours later, it did not show up in the updates section.