**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Crystals: RNG or Account “BALANCE”

So my question is, are crystals based on RNG or account progression? Because I can’t seem to catch a break on these 6*s. Grind for hours on end just to pull **** champs back to back.

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Ah, another post complaining about their six star roster even though their are great champs in it. If you cant accept the RNG then stop playing the game. You've got 3 solid champs in there with Cap marvel, doc oc and bishop and you gotta understand theyre not all gonna be winners.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    It is account balancing and not pure RNG. But you ought not to complain since you have CMM
  • Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93
    Champion also has fantastic synergies.

My first 3 were karnak, p99, then rhino...
  • CeeLohsCeeLohs Posts: 55
    Don’t know how far y’all are in-game but CMM and Doc Oc are obviously the only good champs here. That’s 2/11 playable champs. Pretty lame odds if you ask me...
    CeeLohs said:

Don’t know how far y’all are in-game but CMM and Doc Oc are obviously the only good champs here. That’s 2/11 playable champs. Pretty lame odds if you ask me...

It is lame odds but that is how they want to distribute 6* champs. But you have 1 amazing champ and on very good champ. That is good considering how they prevent good drops.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    RNG. Kabam has stated this many times.
  • Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93

But feelings and anecdotes > probability

/s
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    edited January 2020

I know, they keep giving me horrible champs too!!! /end sarcasm

RNG is what it is. I got some great ones... and I got a Magneto Dupe of all things.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've got 16 6*s and not one of them is as good as your CMM.

Yeah but their drop rates only state "guarantees a 6*" it does not say that there is equal chance for all 6*'s.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I'd kill for a 6* CM. Don't have a single 6 star yet, but you have a few good ones there such as CM (No explanation needed) , Doc Ock (Probably most underrated champ) and The Champ is great for synergies
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Yeah but their drop rates only state "guarantees a 6*" it does not say that there is equal chance for all 6*'s.
    They’ve addressed this concern, countless times.

• CeeLohsCeeLohs Posts: 55
    @DNA3000 oh god, I love you.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

Following your logic, Kabam also doesn’t say the chances are not equal. Idk what you’re trying to prove with this statement
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

CeeLohs said:

So my question is, are crystals based on RNG or account progression? Because I can’t seem to catch a break on these 6*s. Grind for hours on end just to pull **** champs back to back.

It is actually based on whether the laws of mathematics like you or not. A lot of people hate math, and in return math hates them back.

I'm on decent terms with mathematics, and in return my crystal openings are completely random. And I guarantee that any player that dedicates themselves to studying and mastering mathematics will over time see their crystal drops become completely random as well.
    Did I hear someone say MATH?
    this post I've quoted is actually amazing. give this person a standing ovation for that one...
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    You only have >10% of the 6* champs available in the crystal and 9% of your pulls are absolute bangers, yet you can’t catch a break?