**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Squirrel Girl? Whatever

Is Squirrel Girl an interesting champ? Another jokey type character, only this time not funny, amusing or interesting. Not a fan of Squirrel Girl, she bugs me a lot.

Feel free to send me all your hate for my honesty, won't bother me at all. (We can still post honest opinions here right? Just makin' sure).

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    People said the same about GP. She ended up one of the more useful choices.
  • Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93
    I'm still hoping Doop is introduced some day...
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    BNOJams said:

Is Squirrel Girl an interesting champ? Another jokey type character, only this time not funny, amusing or interesting. Not a fan of Squirrel Girl, she bugs me a lot.

Feel free to send me all your hate for my honesty, won't bother me at all. (We can still post honest opinions here right? Just makin' sure).

"I don't like vanilla ice cream" is an honest opinion. "Vanilla ice cream sucks" is a challenge. You can post honest opinions, but if you post challenges, you should expect to eventually be challenged in return.
  • BNOJamsBNOJams Posts: 103
    edited January 2020
    @DNA Absolutely, I wasn't being facetious when I said come back at me, tell me why I'm wrong.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    honestly, i love squirrel girl, but I dont have have enough units to buy crystals so im sad, but I really want her from arenas. I think she is one the most interesting characters in the game
    Her kit looks strong. Crit bleeds, sig that could make bleeds refresh instead of expiring, etc
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 529 ★★★
    BNOJams said:

@DNA Absolutely, I wasn't being facetious when I said come back at me, tell me why I'm wrong.

Why come back at you? It's your opinion. Other people will feel differently.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    BNOJams said:

Squirrel Girl is an interesting character to add to the game because MCOC is a big tent, and rather than focus on a narrow slice of fans and players they try to add many different kinds of characters from the Marvel Universe, itself a very big tent, to appeal to a diverse set of players. Every time they add something you or I don't like, we should be appreciating the fact that it expands the game we like to play to more players different than us.

Whether she is an interesting champion or not no one can say until they play her.
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    I feel the same way about nova
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020

BNOJams said:

Would you say it drives you nuts?
    I really thought acorny joke would do better here. Y'all too squirrely.

Dooooooooop. Would fit the humor of Deadpool events and is connected to x-force universe.

Also, i generally appreciate the quirky champs. Provide more levity to the overly seriousness that we treat the game.
    edited January 2020
    JollyHawk said:

BNOJams said:

Why come back at you? It's your opinion. Other people will feel differently.
    I love to argue, it's why I'm so fun at parties. It doesn't matter anyway, if she's a powerful champ everyone will love LOVE love her. That's how this works.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    I feel like she doesn’t really add anything new or unique to the game. Crit bleeds already exist and it looks like bleed/debuff immunities shut her down. Yeah she has evade/auto block nullification but there are others that do it, and do it better. I will wait to see how she actually performs but she doesn’t have much wow factor right now.

Dooooooooop. Would fit the humor of Deadpool events and is connected to x-force universe.

Also, i generally appreciate the quirky champs. Provide more levity to the overly seriousness that we treat the game.

You make a solid point. Why does she bug me so much? I'm trying to figure it out and none of you are helping.