Cheating in AW - no reaction from german support

Marzipan87Marzipan87 Member Posts: 44
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
We had an alliance, 7 wars ago that maybe cheatet (5* R4 dormamu in one run with a 4*) we wrote several tickets but nothing happend.
Now same alliance do the same they kill a 5* R4 Dormamu boss in one run with a 4* Capt. America WKII and the left Guard Node(Node 52) is still active on the boss.
Can you explain why we got no answer for our first ticket´s, and why this alliance can still play AW with this rating (over 2900).

And Yes first time we sent picture and details to the support this time we will do the same.

Comments

• TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Member Posts: 690 ★★★
    Marzipan87 wrote: »
    We had an alliance 7 wars ago that maybe cheatet (5* R4 dormamu in one run with a 4*) we wrote several tickets but nothing happend.
    Now same alliance do the same they kill a 5* R4 Dormamu boss in one run with a 4* Capt. America WKII and the left Guard Node(Node 52) is still active on the boss.
    Can you explain why we got no answer for our first ticket´s, and why this alliance can still play AW with this rating (over 2900).

And Yes first time we sent picture and details to the support this time we will do the same.

Sounds like it may be time to switch to a different boss.
  • Marzipan87Marzipan87 Member Posts: 44
    haha no way it´s impossible to with guard node´s active ^^
    but nice try Mr. Troll :D
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Member Posts: 690 ★★★
    Marzipan87 wrote: »
    haha no way it´s impossible to with guard node´s active ^^
    but nice try Mr. Troll :D

I actually agree with you. I said what I did in pure jest to be honest.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Member Posts: 550 ★★
    not impossible, difficult, but not impossible
    edited August 2017
    for the people that need the hard evidence
    [IMAGES REMOVED]

Post edited by Kabam Miike on
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Member Posts: 584 ★★★
    Pretty suspicious that he lost 0 health too I'll give you that
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,732 ★★★★★
    He culd blok the tier figth and just evade with Dex Ore he hav revmoed it so it not imopsibel But hard as **** also didt he didt it in one Go
  • Jay51Jay51 Member Posts: 1
    Pretty suspicious that he lost 0 health too I'll give you that

He did that in less than one Minute

Its impossible to make 300k+ damage
    With a 5/50 WKII

In that time

Especially without any Booster

Pretty obvious cheating

Hope he get Banned for It
  • SirnoobSirnoob Member Posts: 952 ★★★
    Support won't give you a progress update while there investigating and also won't give one afterwords
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Member Posts: 185
    Leiva_dark wrote: »
    Explanation: cheat cheat cheat
    l77zki0a9icl.jpg

OMG OMG OMG. u right he is a "CHUSMA"!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Cap couldn't do much more than 100k in a perfect fight. Probably even less with dorm being bleed immune
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Member Posts: 829 ★★
    I wonder what kind of cheat they use , they boost the damage but certainly lose health , but if they won't lose health then why that person got knocked out his other Two champs. What kind of this cheat system is , that only works for boss kills.
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Member Posts: 102
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Cap couldn't do much more than 100k in a perfect fight. Probably even less with dorm being bleed immune
    Not to mention he did it in one go
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    I wonder what kind of cheat they use , they boost the damage but certainly lose health , but if they won't lose health then why that person got knocked out his other Two champs. What kind of this cheat system is , that only works for boss kills.

he only activated the cheat when they are loosing ...
  • R4GER4GE Member Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I'm not sure how these mods work, as far as the ability to turn them on and off. But after seeing how so many got caught using them in AW for blasting through nodes and keeping all there health I would assume people have learned to turn them off to take some heath loss and then turn them back on when they need to get a kill. Kind of gives the impression people might assume that if they are losing health that they aren't really using a mod
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Member Posts: 829 ★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    I'm not sure how these mods work, as far as the ability to turn them on and off. But after seeing how so many got caught using them in AW for blasting through nodes and keeping all there health I would assume people have learned to turn them off to take some heath loss and then turn them back on when they need to get a kill. Kind of gives the impression people might assume that if they are losing health that they aren't really using a mod

Damn, it's hard to tell, these kind of cheats , who will monitor these cheats , am sure people from Kabam take cheating seriously but cheat only for one node , that is impossible to trace , and if they want to cheat why they do it with link nodes on, if I am cheating and doing it just only for one node , then I will keep that in mind that I will not catch anyone's eye. But here that person did it with link nodes on, the story doesn't fit correctly.
  • GoreU2GoreU2 Member Posts: 4
    I'm seeing this weekly. 3k champs blasting through 5-49 nodes without losing health. Why can't they admit they are terrible fighters and have to rely on cheats. So annoying to us honest players
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Hey OP,

Sorry to hear that an Alliance you suspect of cheating may still be in the game, playing as they were before. You did the right thing by sending the information to our Support team, and it appears that it may be taking a while to complete the investigation.

We take every allegation of cheating quite seriously, and have to complete thorough investigations before we take any actions. Sometimes, this takes longer than we would like depending on what else needs to be investigated at the time. Rest assured, it will happen!
    edited August 2017
    Hey OP,

Sorry to hear that an Alliance you suspect of cheating may still be in the game, playing as they were before. You did the right thing by sending the information to our Support team, and it appears that it may be taking a while to complete the investigation.

We take every allegation of cheating quite seriously, and have to complete thorough investigations before we take any actions. Sometimes, this takes longer than we would like depending on what else needs to be investigated at the time. Rest assured, it will happen!

First thanks for the answer.

The big problem here is that while you investigating they can cheat against other alliances.
    We fight them in 14 days 3 Times, first time they cheatet we wrote ticket, nothing happend(maybe still investigating)
    Second time we skip the war cause we wait for ticket results.
    Third time(today) we try to fight and they cheat obviously again --> New Tickets this time to the english support and this thread.
    During the investigation they can cheat again, against other alliances that invest time units and items to be baited last minute with cheats and dont get the shards they deserve.

Sadly i have no constructive idea for this problem, you may need a bigger cheat hunting team, or maybe some kind of honor reward/compensate for alliances that must face cheates in alliance war.

A problem is maybe the rating range, in the top50 we fought every second week the same alliance so we met the (almost sure)cheater 3 times in two weeks. Because there are to less alliances with similar rating.

But thanks for the answer and good hunting
  • R4GER4GE Member Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    In every game I have ever played, cheating with mods/hacks becomes inevitable. Game teams always send out the same ban waves and even though these cheaters know they will eventually get banned they continue to do it, which eventually sinks the game. Honest players just have to give up. Not sure if Kabam can ever fully stop it because, simply put....people are selfish jack asses. I've never seen a game survive after the introduction of hacks, so I am really hoping to see Kabam pull it off.