**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Clarification Green Goblin spotlight

SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
I was just reading over the spotlight to look up something and I noticed on Bag of Tricks it says,

"Bag of Tricks – Special & Heavy Attacks"

I haven't noticed that he's ever able to activate the Bag of Tricks on his heavy attacks except for the incinerate. Is this a typo? Just checking.

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    👀
  • ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
    Theretic said:

Different parts of his specials and heavy use different pieces of the bag of tricks, his heavy only uses the incinerate affect. The beams of his Sp1 cause power drain while the pumpkin bomb causes weakness and something similar happens with his Sp2 with incinerate and poison

The whole bag of tricks only comes into effect when a super bomb happens by way of his Sp3 or the pumpkin bomb of his Sp1&2 if he is awakened

Just to fix something I misremembered, unawakened his Sp3 is not a super bomb it has a 40% for each affect to trigger, awakened it has the chance of also being a super bomb as well
  • Grange76Grange76 Posts: 4
    Monke said:

👀

This would be pretty good for making his an okay champion.

Who don’t love a good old resurrected thread?
    In light of his new synergy and focus with CGR coming to the contest, it is more likely people will be looking at OG GG. That his description states he should have those effects on heavies (and they do not trigger) it would be a simple way of making this champ more versatile and increase his damage potential.
    Please respond @Kabam Miike
    A response to the above would be great @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    sdexc said:

Grange76 said:

A response to the above would be great @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

boss the heavy attack is only there becuz it can apply an incinerate which is part of the bag of tricks. stop tagging kabam ppl
    Green goblin is likely for a buff soon. chill out

As can be seen the heavy based incinerate is noted in abilities separately to the bag of tricks.
    I didn’t spam the Kabam employees as I waited a month from previous post before seeking a reply. It would be good to get clarity on why the bag of tricks has never worked on heavies despite being in the description of the champ.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Grange76 said:

sdexc said:

Grange76 said:

boss the heavy attack is only there becuz it can apply an incinerate which is part of the bag of tricks. stop tagging kabam ppl
    Green goblin is likely for a buff soon. chill out

As can be seen the heavy based incinerate is noted in abilities separately to the bag of tricks.
    I didn’t spam the Kabam employees as I waited a month from previous post before seeking a reply. It would be good to get clarity on why the bag of tricks has never worked on heavies despite being in the description of the champ.
    Just like the power drain from the sp1 is noted seperatly from the bag of tricks