**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Robot Uprising and Black Widow Claire Voyant

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,004 ★★★★
I am currently running a full suicide set up.

I have Warlock and AoU Ultron to grant the Robot Uprising synergy to grant a 60% fury buff to ANY champion that receives a debuff they are immune to.

BWCV starts every fight with Curse of Blood granting bleed immunity. I emphasize that, as that's how it is in her description. Not to be confused with a champ like Corvus or OR that have their own unique interactions with bleeds, but are not specifically immune to bleed.

That said, when BWCV starts a fight with the aforementioned champs granting the Robot Uprising synergy, she is not getting the fury buff to start the fight.

I have confirmed that other champs (Sentinel, OR, Emma Frost, etc) receive the fury buff starting a fight under the same conditions, so I believe this is a bug unique to her.

Can anyone else confirm? Could a mod chime in on this?

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    If you provide a video with more info (i.e., device specs, nodes present, etc.) it'll be easier for the team to look into
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,004 ★★★★
    I can try to get a video of it. Don't currently have any screen recording software on either of my devices right now.

As for nodes, no, there were no local, or linked nodes present.

I've got Pixel 2 and. Panasonic Toughpad. Not sure that's relevant though given it's pretty clearly a character unique issue since the synergy works on others.
  • Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 81
    edited September 2020
    It doesn't work for me either. I don't think this needs a video. The synergy is just bugged for her, it's very easy to replicate. Switching between her Curses doesn't trigger it either (like when you purify the poison from suicides).
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    there's a good reason for it, you'll kick yourself when you figure it out. very carefully re-read Claire Voyant's abilities sheet, particularly near the top.