**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Acornucopia rewards

Where i can see what are the epic/master side event quest rewards?
I am uncollected and wish to know, if i can collect 1M acorns if i am finishing all master side event quests , or i need to do epic difficulty non stop?
PS: I am able to explore all difficulties of main quest and collect acorns every day from login calendar.

thanks for the answer.

I googled a lot and i cannot see the other side-quest rewards. Finished epic once, got 41k acorns.

Comments

• Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    You can do master side events and uncollected monthly and get over 1 million acorns.
    DNA did a breakdown that I tried to link but couldn't - it should still be on the forum front page.
  • Options
    KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    It should be on the forum front page,but it isn't... that's why i asked. maybe i will be lucky and some admin updates the main post or the blog
  • Options

Skipping Epic Acorn Side-quest ooks like you lose out on about 750,000 (provided you 100% the Master Acorn Level instead). Master would be 37*12161 or 449,957 (instead of max potential 1,200,052 in Epic).

And could lose out on another 200,000 from UC monthly EQ for those that can’t do that one either.
    But according to Miike there should be 2.0 mil total available, so chart does not include another 150k potential points (which will probably come in that special Arena ??).
  • Options

Skipping Epic Acorn Side-quest ooks like you lose out on about 750,000 (provided you 100% the Master Acorn Level instead). Master would be 37*12161 or 449,957 (instead of max potential 1,200,052 in Epic).

And could lose out on another 200,000 from UC monthly EQ for those that can’t do that one either.
    But according to Miike there should be 2.0 mil total available, so chart does not include another 150k potential points (which will probably come in that special Arena ??).

thanks bro, that's why i needed to know! :)
    I will do 50:50 epic/master. I can do all epic side quests, but 30 min timer is the problem for baiting fights + my job combination - i am a programmer and non stop someone disturbs me hahah

OR: I will save my entries and do them in one long winter sunday - that's my alternative i was thinking about.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    When you do the side quest bring a wide variety of champs who can handle multiple situations
  • Options
    I did the first epic in 11 minutes , so i have no problem with that,my problem is the 30min timer / job / connection issuses with the game combo. I feel more comfortable by doing quick (maybe auto fight) master ones.
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Why no completion rewards this is bad
  • Options
    Dęłtå said:

you are getting acorns for every fights, see the image above for details. If it was an epic one, you already got 41k acorns, that is not bad at all
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Dęłtå said:

40k bad huh?
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    SknZn said:

Dęłtå said:

40k bad huh?
    Definitely
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Dęłtå said:

SknZn said:

Dęłtå said:

40k bad huh?
    Definitely
    That 40k will lead you eventually 5* ag if you don’t want it, then please dont do it.