**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Horrific Lag

I have been experiencing lag worse than usual today, so much so that I can’t even attempt AQ fights. Doing a regular heroic quest fight I almost lost a 6k 4* R5 Ultron to a 2.8k Rhulk. A few people from my alliance have cited similar problems. I have tried playing on WiFi and 4G. Fight load times are horrendous also.

Is this a common problem that is being looked at??

Comments

• Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    There are so many lag threads on this forum its not wven funny. We get no responses. Lag gets you killed in AQ and AW and you spend units so you dont let your team down. Why would they want to fix it?
  • Options
    BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Fair point. TBH I looked to see if there was anything recent before posting.
  • Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Its because Future Fight is already paid for and making money still but netmarble has to make their Return On Investment in Kabam.
  • Options
    BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Have never understood the different in the game segments and why War causes more lag and crashing than arenas and regular questing. Can anyone explain that? It is far too consistent to be a coincidence.