**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Squirrel Girl Featured 5 Star Arena Predictions???

CUBCUB Posts: 146
I'm thinking 65-70 million....

Comments

• Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    I'm thinking 50-55.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    55, she doesn’t have mega prestige, and while she’s good she’s not the next ghost
  • Options
    Please give your reasoning as to why you’re expecting 65-70m.
    I can’t see her going any higher than 50m.
    I’m expecting 45m.
  • Options
    CUBCUB Posts: 146
    @Karatemike415 she just seems more popular than a typical new release idk how good she will be
  • Options
    KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    I just hit the milestones, why put up 60-80+ mill for a champ that should go for No more 30-40mill? Until kabam deals with these bots I won’t go for featured 5* champ in the arena.

We understand your profit from bots kabam because it drives scores higher = more people spending units but at some point you need to do what’s right for your real summoners
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

I just hit the milestones, why put up 60-80+ mill for a champ that should go for No more 30-40mill? Until kabam deals with these bots I won’t go for featured 5* champ in the arena.

We understand your profit from bots kabam because it drives scores higher = more people spending units but at some point you need to do what’s right for your real summoners

If you think bots dominate the 5* arena let me remind you of the low cut offs we see now and again. Do you think people give their bots a break? 😂