**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will I be able to collect 1 Million Acorns

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
I plan to complete every solo mission along with Master EQ 100% and the Master variant of the side mission. (I can't do UC 100% or Epic 100%) Will I still be able to collect 1 million acorns? I saw Proffs video and someone said doing Master every day for a month will rack up around 500k acorns, all the solo missions will be 200k and 100k will come from Master exploration. That puts me at around 200k acorns short. I can do the lower difficulties of the Monthly EQ if I have enough energy for exploration which will put me at 900k acorns. That's 100k short, and I heard that there's another 250k yet to be obtainable which I'm hoping I can do. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I know I won't be able to do Master and Epic; Epic mainly because I am not uncollected and Master because I don't feel my skill is quite there.
  • Options

I know I won't be able to do Master and Epic; Epic mainly because I am not uncollected and Master because I don't feel my skill is quite there.

I'm uncollected and the elephant in the room for me is the 5* AG, been dying to awaken my 5* Aegon for like 6 months
  • Options
    MGoBlueDOMGoBlueDO Posts: 1
    edited January 2020
    It’s a class, not generic awakening gem. Still depends on luck.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

I'm uncollected and the elephant in the room for me is the 5* AG, been dying to awaken my 5* Aegon for like 6 months
    Gl one the grind remember it a cystal so need rng
  • Options
    MGoBlueDO said:

It’s a class, not generic awakening gem. Still depends on luck.

Yeah I know, forgot to put crystal
    Gamer said:

Tiger360 said:

Gl one the grind remember it a cystal so need rng
    Tbh a 5* Class AG is a 5* Class AG but a skill would be preferred. Anyone know the answer to my question?
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Well there are 2 mil scattered around, so perhaps
  • Options
    Arena generates some acorns as well, so depending on how hard you’re willing to go in that you can get hold of another chunk
  • Options

Well there are 2 mil scattered around, so perhaps

Yeah the problem is that a large amount comes from Epic everyday for the whole month (Like 1.3 mil) and a bit less than 500k for master.
    Mauled said:

Arena generates some acorns as well, so depending on how hard you’re willing to go in that you can get hold of another chunk

Hope it's not too scattered through the milestones