**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ridiculous 1 million acorns requirement

gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
It’s January. How am I supposed to find a million acorns in this cold? I can barely leave my house as it is!

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Is this a joke post?
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    edited January 2020

Luckily, the Battlerealm doesn't abide by our Earth Weather. it can be Hot and cold at the same time.

Come to think of it. I don’t think I’ve seen a single tree in the battlerealm (except the Groots). Where do I even find an Oak tree?!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    gohard123 said:

Luckily, the Battlerealm doesn't abide by our Earth Weather. it can be Hot and cold at the same time.

Come to think of it. I don’t think I’ve seen a single tree in the battlerealm (except the Groots). Where do I even find an Oak tree?!
    Mr beast? You around? Get team trees into the battle realm
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Road to 20 million oak trees.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    gohard123 said:

They can't tell you everything. It's part of the fun to see how players will work around it
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

gohard123 said:

... I don't know

Then how was Chair made?!?!?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Shrimkins said:

I have lots of trees

That’s a whole forest
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Shrimkins said:

I have lots of trees

That’s a whole forest
    If they ever add wolfsbane, Man-Wolf or Werewolf by Night, I'm expecting a synergy called "Lifting The Leg" featuring King Groot and OG Groot
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    So if the Groots are the only trees then in the battle realm, but I have never seen any acorns on them....unless

….oh...….

….ew. o____o