**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You forgot to put the Squirrel Girl crystals live lads

SeatinSeatin Posts: 52 ★★★
Squirrel Girl crystals didn't go live with the new Arena & Ingame message. None seem to be available in the crystal tab.

Nice work for the first Champion release of 2020!

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Seatin said:

Squirrel Girl crystals didn't go live with the new Arena & Ingame message. None seem to be available in the crystal tab.

Nice work for the first Champion release of 2020!

Get this addict his crystals, people! (And me, too).
  • ElsaEternalElsaEternal Posts: 97
    I've restarted the game 4 times... it's not an issue on our end. 🙃
  • ElsaEternalElsaEternal Posts: 97
    Hurry up and take my money! Lmao
  • wdawg2237wdawg2237 Posts: 33
    Well guess, what do expect from them, thought for once the “New Year, New Kabam,” would be real for once
    wdawg2237 said:

Well guess, what do expect from them, thought for once the “New Year, New Kabam,” would be real for once

Well, considering they do not make this mistake 99.99 percent of the time, I suppose it is a surprise.

wdawg2237 said:

Well, considering they do not make this mistake 99.99 percent of the time, I suppose it is a surprise.
    What game have you been playing, Every month there is a new issue. What’s wrong with expecting for once to have no issues.
  • MSpawnMSpawn Posts: 102
    You actually think this is a mistake? It’ll be rectified around 2:00pm EST 😉
    wdawg2237 said:

wdawg2237 said:

What game have you been playing, Every month there is a new issue. What’s wrong with expecting for once to have no issues.

I know of no mobile video game that is as complicated as MCOC that never has bugs or errors.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

wdawg2237 said:

wdawg2237 said:

I know of no mobile video game that is as complicated as MCOC that never has bugs or errors.
    Your 2 sentences contradict each other. And anybody who expect kabam to things right the first time is drunk.
    Remeli said:

wdawg2237 said:

wdawg2237 said:

Your 2 sentences contradict each other. And anybody who expect kabam to things right the first time is drunk.
    I’m guessing you have never been drunk. Because when you are drunk it makes you happy, when you deal with Kabam you feel let down.
    Remeli said:

wdawg2237 said:

wdawg2237 said:

No contradiction, bub. I said they do not make this mistake 99.9 percent of the time, clearly in reference to the missing crystals in the vault. I did not say they never make mistakes. Also, your last sentence is missing a word, so which one of us is drunk? LOL.
This discussion has been closed.