**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

are 30 min timers for this AQ or this DD?

For S4, the 5 day AQ event is called DD (Dormammu's Dominion). In S3, it was called CR (Conquerors Return).

Can everyone please start calling the 5 day AQ event DD & a singular AQ just that, an AQ.

Will we have 30 min timers for the rest of this DD? or are the 30 min timers just for this current AQ & they will return to 1 hour for the remaining AQ's of this DD?

I've heard just this AQ & I've heard for the rest of this AQ series (5 day AQ Event/DD)

I'd like to know, so I can plan accordingly.
Thank You.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Long story short, they were supposed to go back to the regular Timer, but they forgot so it's for this 5 day run, and will return with the next.
  • Options
    IndridColdIndridCold Posts: 41
    Thanks GroundedWisdom
  • Options
    2snphvj9arcj.png
  • Options
    Raganator wrote: »
    Yes. I'm sure everyone will use that nomenclature moving forward.

Dorm's Dominion is what the 5 day AQ event is called. I didn't coin it
  • Options
    Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Wait, did a new season start? I can't wait for the new daredevil AQ!
  • Options
    Yeah. I completed LOL. lol lol

How'd you do in SA? Oh I don't mean I used an SA!
  • Options
    Ill call it DD if you call me daddy
  • Options
    IndridCold wrote: »
    For S4, the 5 day AQ event is called DD (Dormammu's Dominion). In S3, it was called CR (Conquerors Return).

Can everyone please start calling the 5 day AQ event DD & a singular AQ just that, an AQ.

Will we have 30 min timers for the rest of this DD? or are the 30 min timers just for this current AQ & they will return to 1 hour for the remaining AQ's of this DD?

I've heard just this AQ & I've heard for the rest of this AQ series (5 day AQ Event/DD)

I'd like to know, so I can plan accordingly.
    Thank You.

Going forward can you please type out Dormammus Dominion every single time so as not to confuse everyone with Daredevil. Thanks.

You're right. We'll have 30 minute timers for this DD is confusing. By DD I could of meant Designated Drive, Donald Duck, Defense Department, Double Dip. It's not like there's any context.