**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Archangel and double edge/suicides mastery interaction

_Rogueyy__Rogueyy_ Posts: 25
edited January 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Was just wondering if Archangels neurotoxin is suppose to proc when fighting him with suicides
His description on neurotoxin passive states “if a bleed and a poison that he caused will be converted into a neurotoxin”
So my question is if the mastery causes the poison debuff how is archangel the one that caused it

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Archangel applied that bleed from the ability he received from the node. Pretty much that.
    Any bleed debuff placed on your champion while you have a poison debuff already will convert both in to a neurotoxin, while fightning AA.
  • _Rogueyy__Rogueyy_ Posts: 25
    edited January 2020

Archangel applied that bleed from the ability he received from the node. Pretty much that.
    Any bleed debuff placed on your champion while you have a poison debuff already will convert both in to a neurotoxin, while fightning AA.

No he didn’t I started the fight with suicides this first pic is the start of fight and the second pic is when it got converted
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    _Rogueyy_ said:

No he didn’t I started the fight with suicides this first pic is the start of fight and the second pic is when it got converted
    When u get your mastery setup so u take licge carge first then DE
    Agentk said:

_Rogueyy_ said:

Is that in uncollected difficultly because that’s a biohazard archangel
    Yes it is but this was the start of the fight as you can see so technically he didn’t proc either bleed or poison my masteries did cause I run suicides try it for yourself, it doesn’t seem like it should work like this
    Gamer said:

_Rogueyy_ said:

Gamer said:

_Rogueyy_ said:

Having a hard time understanding what this says
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    _Rogueyy_ said:

Was just wondering if Archangels neurotoxin is suppose to proc when fighting him with suicides
    His description on neurotoxin passive states “if a bleed and a poison that he caused will be converted into a neurotoxin”
    So my question is if the mastery causes the poison debuff how is archangel the one that caused it

That is triggering because of biohazard node, I think they changed suicides so the bleed triggers first to prevent it happening in a normal fight, but biohazard bleed with the poison is fair game for aa
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    edited January 2020
    No one seems to read the initial post, his question has nothing to do with bio hazard. He started with a poison, that poison turned into neurotoxin because of biohazard, but the ability description says when bleed is applied to a poison that HE caused, which AA didn’t cause the poison. I’ve applied neurotoxin in arena doing this, so it is normal, however, it shouldn’t happen according to the ability description. Of course, Nick Fury shouldn’t be blocked from getting full health from heal prevention according to ability description either.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    This is funny to read.

Strictly speaking the poison wasn’t applied by AA so the poison being converted contradicts the description. But we’ve managed for close to 3 years now.
    Agentk said:

Crumb3307 said:

No one seems to read the initial post, his question has nothing to do with bio hazard. He started with a poison, that poison turned into neurotoxin because of biohazard, but the ability description says when bleed is applied to a poison that HE caused, which AA didn’t cause the poison. I’ve applied neurotoxin in arena doing this, so it is normal, however, it shouldn’t happen according to the ability description. Of course, Nick Fury shouldn’t be blocked from getting full health from heal prevention according to ability description either.

I run suicides and this isn’t the case if you look at the images he clearly doesn’t start with a neurotoxin and only gets it once the bleed from biohazard is applied
    I understand that, but that is completely beside the point of the original post. The description says when a bleed is applied to an enemy with poison that HE, AA, has applied. AA didn’t apply the poison, it’s from suicides, so according to the ability description that the original post screen shotted, biohazard bleed shouldn’t create neurotoxin unless he also gets a biohazard poison first.

I’m not saying it’s a bug, I even said I know that suicides can lead to neurotoxin. I’m saying according to the ability description, it shouldn’t.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    The nodes give abilities to the champion itself. According to the abilities, the bleed from biohazard was applied by Archangel
    But the poison from suicide masteries wasn’t. That’s the entire point of his original post. The ability says that the poison had to be caused by AA. Since it wasn’t, according to the ability description, that poison shouldn’t lead to neurotoxin.
    His original post has absolutely nothing to do with the biohazard bleed, I don’t know why every reply is referring to that.
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    This isn't really new...If you play in arena as AA, and come up against a player with suicides it places a Neurotoxin immediately after the first heavy. It's not really right, but I'm not complaining.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Aa has done that to opponents running suicides for as long as I can remember 4+years