**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a new Alliance for 4-5 players

Interested in joining a new Alliance that can take a group of friends that have played together for quite some time.

Ideally, we are looking for a group that is active, friendly, and can complete AQ consistently. In our current Alliance, we were hitting about 100M per session, doing Map 4 and 5s, so somewhere in that range would be great.

As for AW, Gold 2 is ideal. If you are interested or have some spots open, please message me on Line at: Gigonite69 or IGN is: Gigonite.

Thanks! Profile pics below.

Comments

• Sean_1486Sean_1486 Posts: 148
    I have an alliance competing in wars and quests daily looking for active members who also play daily. Currently we are silver not gold but moving up fast. We went undefeated last war season and have only lost one war so far this one. I would love yo do harder quest maps as well we are currently only doing map3 but are able to do five with a few more players that i know can handle it. Sean 1-1 is me in the game our alliance is called {hwvfo} I am ironman. Message me if interested. We also have a messenger group chat we use for war and quest communication.
  • Gigonite69Gigonite69 Posts: 92
    We found a new home, thanks for all the interest.
  • RtomMADRtomMAD Posts: 195
    Just in case you need to keep looking