**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

god tier dos not exist

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Scarlet Witch would be at top of good tier not god tier

Mainly because shes totally unpredictable you may want power steal on next hit but it may only get you fury or cruelty wheres those champs have well defined mechanics for which you don't have to rely on luck everytime
  • Options
    Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Sungj wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    You think that by making an inflammatory post people will think like you. There are approximately 10 god tier now i will mention them to educate you:

1. SL
    2. Magik
    3. Dormmamu
    4. Hyperion
    5. Gwenpool
    6. Iceman
    7. Og vision
    8. Doctor Voodoo
    9. Spiderman SE
    10. Archangel

Those are top champs but I wouldn't call them gods, none of them are on level of pre nerf SW, Thor or even Dr. Strange. All of them have counters, bad matchups and take a certain degree of skill to use while the old gods could face roll all content with no chance of dying. A new player wouldn't be able to play Dr.Voodoo, Stark Spidey, Archangel etc well enough for them to be god tier champs while a new player pre 12.0 with a awakened thor, switch, dr strange could still play them like god tier champions without learning skills and practice.[/quote]

Hmm, i guess it took them skills to get those champs and play like God. While some players clear master mode or even RoL with 3 stars (after lots of practice, ofcourse) imagine them with 4 or 5 stars?

So, God tier is respective of content. As for the original guy who started this thread, bro, lighten up and take slang with a pinch of salt.
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    you guys hold god tier on a high pedestal that all you can think of.

so I'm going to start some thing new and its alpha "decent" and omega "good" tier
    and I will start with your 10 so call god tier champs.

StarLord alpha tier
    Magik omega tier
    Dormmamu omega tier
    Hyperion omega tier
    Gwenpool alpha tier
    Iceman alpha tier
    vision and vision (AoU) omega tier
    Doctor Voodoo alpha tier
    Spiderman SE omega tier
    Archangel alpha tier

SL Alpha Tier? Keep it to yourself!
  • Options
    X_Scott wrote: »
    You, my friend, apparently have never used a 5 star Spidergwen. God tier? Pshh. More like the thing that made god - god tier.

Not God teir "spider-gwen teir" highest teir EVERR