**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino or Havok?

Domino or Havok? 93 votes

Domino
90%
thetaman23Timone147ZENTendersquadzuffyallinashesadqqedfyvrBENJI830Il_JooOSpeedbumpTerraAlex13369Solrac_2Uncle_Fatty_247Lvernon15arsjumMhd20034RoronoaZoro23BrokenHilldar 84 votes
Havok
9%
Spity68CassymfleuryRakeYoungAleorKalantakAlexAvalonXdSpoodermanxDGinjabredMonsta 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    Domino
    I have both maxed. Domino is incredible but if you aren’t running trinity I might choose havok. His specials damage is insane
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Domino
    Needs nothing, is most powerful champ in the game
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Domino
    H_I_Z said:

Needs nothing, is most powerful champ in the game

Shes great but she isnt even the most powerful mutant
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Domino
    Domino with the trinity can get through a lot of content in the game. Not sure where you are at in game but great for Act 6/variants/EQ and everything in between.
  • Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Greekhit said:

Is that a serious question? Also who voted Havok? lol

You can click on the little characters below the results and actually see who voted for havok 🤷
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Havok
    I have a maxed 5* domino, and I would've prefer havok
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Domino
    I like them both but Havok needs to be awakened, Domino doesn't. soo.... Domino
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,551 ★★★★
    Domino
    There’s no debate here...Domino all the way
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Havok
    Domino needs a proper drstrange nerf! that turd has cost me too mane revives,units,phone,blood cells and brain cells!! she needs to b deleted from game
  • Options
    Domino
    Even as a solo polo Domino is a monster. She still has access to all of her crazy bleeds, pseudo bleed immunity and AA reduction, you just can’t refresh them. With her synergy team and some nice RNG she’s got arguably got the best damage output in the game.

Havok has nice immunity and his sp3 is brutal, lets you bypass phases of various fights but Domino has a lot more to offer