**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Level Up events cycle

rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 572 ★★★
Anyone knows or has anyone kept track of how many times a level up event comes up a week? Or what is the time period?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Is random. When one event ends, other one besides that one is randomly chosed
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 572 ★★★
    Is it? I always felt there is a cycle going on, like after hero use a next one comes up and then so on the level up event comes up. Never thought it is random. Itching to level up my first 5/65. Domino, I hope there is a nice damage increase, from 4/55 level.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Random
  • Options
    MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    Only alliance events keep a cycle, you can follow them here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a-gA4FCaChByM1oMoRn8mI3wx8BsHAJGlU0kbY9gQLE/htmlview#gid=1538078579
    Solo events are totally random
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    and congrats on domino, you will def see a damage increase.
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
    It's not completely random. There are four 22 hour solo events (hero use, event completion, arena, level up). The next event cannot be 1 of the last 2 that occurred. It is a random choice out of the remaining 2 options.

The 7 hour events are done similar in that it cannot be 1 of the last 5-7 events (not 100% here, but I think it's somewhere in that range). Then one is randomly selected out of the remaining options.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

It's not completely random. There are four 22 hour solo events (hero use, event completion, arena, level up). The next event cannot be 1 of the last 2 that occurred. It is a random choice out of the remaining 2 options.

The 7 hour events are done similar in that it cannot be 1 of the last 5-7 events (not 100% here, but I think it's somewhere in that range). Then one is randomly selected out of the remaining options.

This is the most accurate answer. I wonder who presses disagree in posts like that. Pathetic...