Upgrade Cavalier Crystals

A few weeks ago I just realized the „fun“ part of Kabam. In order to elaborate this let’s go back a few years ago. And I’m going to talk about featured crystals and crystals in general.
Soo before Cavalier and Uncollected, there were the featured Crystals. You could get a 2*, 3* featured or 4* featured. Soo 3 rarities of champions. After that came the Featured Grand Master Crystals were you could get a 3* featured, 4* featured or 5* featured champion. Still 3 rarities, soo the pattern sticks. But when it came to the Featured Cavalier Crystals you could get 3* featured, 4* featured, 5* featured or 6* featured. Here the pattern breaks. There are 4 rarities of champions. The 3* champs should and have to be eliminated from this crystal. With all the previous crystals Kabam made 3 rarities available in them but not for Cavalier. By removing the 3* champs from it, the game won’t brake. The whales will remain whales but for the average summoner like me, who doesn’t spend a lot on this game, it should be easier to get a 4* champ and mainly for the ISO. I would spend 200 units on a cavalier if I am guaranteed 24 bricks of ISO. I’m really expecting by completing Act 6, that the Cavalier Crystals will be upgraded and the 3* champs from it removed.

Comments

  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 134
    what do you want for 200 units? the chances for 5-6* are ok for that low amount of units. Remember, uncollected players must buy crystals for 300 units with chance for 5* and no chance for a 6*. Don't you want a 100 unit crystal for 80% chance for a 5* and 20% chance for a 6* ? It will ruin the game. Cry more. This crystal is good as is.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 33
    edited January 14
    Don’t really agree @Ktashak.

    3* champs are useless, the chances for 5* or 6*’s could just stay the same but everybody is sick of those stupid 3*’s
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 134
    Das_gi said:

    Don’t really agree @Ktashak.

    3* champs are useless, the chances for 5* or 6*’s could just stay the same but everybody is sick of those stupid 3*’s

    there must be 3* garbage. imagine if every pull is a good pull - there will be no fun in the game. The same politics as for featured crystals.. 80% garbage, 20% featured..
  • black0sheepblack0sheep Posts: 5
    You misunderstood me. I don’t want higher chances to get a 5* or 6* champ. I’m saying that Cavalier are higher tier Crystals and shouldn’t include 3* champs.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,716 ★★★★★
    Das_gi said:

    Don’t really agree @Ktashak.

    3* champs are useless, the chances for 5* or 6*’s could just stay the same but everybody is sick of those stupid 3*’s

    All the crystals like the Cav crystal have a spread. Pics, GMCs, FGMCs and legends crystals. Convenience has a price. You can collect 10k 5/6* shards or pay to win with the Cavs.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 260
    I agree, Get ride of the 3* from cavalier. I mean there arent 2* in uncollected crystals. For the price and where you are at in the game at least your would get 5* shards from dupes even if you pull all **** 4*s. You wouldnt feel like complete **** when you pay 50 bucks for 5 cavalier and at-least get some 5* shards out of it..
Sign In or Register to comment.