Epic Acornucopia Nightcrawler

Not one to rant about something in this game, but this is ridiculous. Aspect of evolution AND nearly debuff immune. I mean, what are you supposed to do? After a while, you barely deal damage to him, you can't use DoT effects, he evades like hell, you can't parry-heavy because of the node. Nothing.

Comments

  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 4,925 ★★★★★
    Ummm bring an evade counter pre-emptively or try to switch his stance, plenty of evade counters fill other functions
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 185
    take him to swashbuckling mode like you should fight any other nightcrawler
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 122
    edited January 14
    Owl_0wl said:

    take him to swashbuckling mode like you should fight any other nightcrawler

    Lvernon15 said:

    Ummm bring an evade counter pre-emptively or try to switch his stance, plenty of evade counters fill other functions

    How do you do that since they fixed the light attack trick to keep him blocking? I've maybe been able to do it 10% of the time by hitting his block, the other 90% he just evades on the 2nd or 3rd hit on block. Or he releases block for a millisecond so that his timer disappears.

    Imo it's not worth the hassle, bring an evade counter like Lvernon said or get very lucky are my solutions
  • PanicndstreetsPanicndstreets Posts: 54
    It’s just about impossible to make him switch stances anymore since the AI will now attack during blocking. Usually whenever the timer to switch is about to run out. Just sayin
Sign In or Register to comment.