**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Energy requirements: EQ January 2020 (squirrels vs skrulls)

Hi all, does anyone know the energy requirements for the EQ this month? Heroic/master? I was contemplating the legends run and would like to understand more or else how much I’d need to pack beforehand.

Cheers

Comments

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I don't know exactly but it requires anywhere between 35-40 full energy refills.
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    Thanks mate, this is already a great reference to bear in mind.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    Truccos normally posts energy requirements.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    yeah, it sounds about right. I'd go for 40 total, doing some numbers i think an average EQ requires 1400 points of energy considering that every quest has 20 steps. so 40 refills should be alright. keep one extra refill just in case, I'd say
  • Was always nice to get that Poster Pic that Trucos would make indicating Monthly Energy costs, as well as 5*/6* Hero Crystal contents, Arena Cutoffs, etc.
    Seemed like nothing out of the LINE group for Trucos in many many months (yes, I know Line is phasing out having Push Messages right in the chat group, because so many of them are getting too many people in the groups).

They should make a “pinned” thread up here in Forums (maybe have a Mod create it, so it doesn’t vanish if creator deleted their Kabam forum act) to be used as a running archive for all of these type of Pics/Charts/etc from Trucos and other sources.
    Yeah folks, I did my 'trucos search' before reaching out here. But I reckon the average of 40 is already a great reference - thanks so much. I'll go with @monomugg 41/42 tip.. I mean, worst case scenario I'll just keep some extra - I just don't want the other way around.

@SummonerNR those are some nice tips!

I wish this question didn't require us digging for it anyway... a simple label on the EQ/each event/etc with the total energy would be simple and sort all this at once. I mean... this seems like such a simple thing to do and would give us players so much awareness (legends stuff, organize our time/energy VS questing requirements, etc).
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    solopolo said:

Chapter 1 - 140 moves
    Chapter 2 - 200 moves
    Chapter 3 - 260 moves

Heroic and Master - 1,320 energy each
    Uncollected - 1,460 energy

Heroic - 19 refills
    Master - 19 refills
    Uncollected - 21 refills

All assuming you're level 60.

Thank you!
    edited January 2020
    Thanks @solopolo , that was just the maths I needed ;)