**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

1 million acorn question.

Ok my question for the number guys n gals is can i possibly get to 1 million acorns without arena milestones and only being able to do 4 to 5 epic cornucopia fights. Im working on 100% master quest heroics done already and will 100 chapter 1 in uncollected. Can it be done. Just got uncollected but only level 43 so champs not that deep.

Comments

• MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    Side note i work 7 days 8 to 12 hrs a day and hate arena but need that awakening gem for progression lol.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Probably you can’t
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I’m at 700k atm look like easy
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132

• MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    Thank you for replies arena scores just too outta my reach and time constraints thats too bad.
  • 1_Vastier1_Vastier Posts: 7
    Problem I’m gonna have is I’ll top out at spending around 330,000 acorns with some left over as I can’t access the locked ones that require completing act 5.2. No way I can get through it with where I’m at so game progression is difficult.
  • Above pic, plus this one of CUMULATIVE acorns based on how far you can get in each difficulty ...