**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R5 Thing worth it or no?

I can take up and awaken my 5* Thing to R5, just not sure if its completely worth it. Does he need high sig? My other options are stark spidey (unduped), Namor (Duped), and black widow Claire Voyant (unduped)

only r5 I have so far is Hyperion. I've got uncollected monthly on farm, and have done initial completions of variants 2 and 3 (Micro Realm and Polar Opposites). I haven't done lab of legends, and I can put a max of 110 sigs onto him (although I'd prefer not to use too many sig stones right away if its not necessary).

thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    He doesn’t need high sig but his damage reduction increases with high sig. I think if I were you I would go Claire or namor (not before adjustment rolled out). I have thing at r5 and he is real good but if only second r5 I don’t think I would rush on him
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I took Thing to r5 unduped though I think I had a rank up gem. Hoping for a science gem from the acorns as his sig isn't worth one of my generics. He's definitely worth it but I'd rank Namor first.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Namor or BWCV would be my choice before Thing. I have Thing and Namor at Max sig 5 star R5 and I don't use Thing that often. Namor is great for lot's of things once at high sig. Unfortunately I haven't been blessed with a 5* BW but if I pulled her next she'd be my next R5 over Doom. All great choices I'd go with who's going to help you the most with content you're facing now.

Unfortunately we don't know what this balancing for Namor is going to be so I can't recommend ranking him at the moment.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

Namor or BWCV would be my choice before Thing. I have Thing and Namor at Max sig 5 star R5 and I don't use Thing that often. Namor is great for lot's of things once at high sig. Unfortunately I haven't been blessed with a 5* BW but if I pulled her next she'd be my next R5 over Doom. All great choices I'd go with who's going to help you the most with content you're facing now.

Unfortunately we don't know what this balancing for Namor is going to be so I can't recommend ranking him at the moment.

@Whathappened this aged well lol, i was actually debating namor vs thing, but due to the nerf on namors ramp up im more inclined towards thing