**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any reason to do side quest once you reach 1 million?

Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
is there any reason to accumulate acorns past 1 million? Its a serious question, I think I may have read that they will be converted to something but wasn't sure if that was true. I enjoy the challenge of the side quest but after today and tomorrow I will be past the mark and there will be nothing left to do

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I don't think there is any reason to. Miike said there would be small things you can buy with them after the event but I'd be surprised it amounts to anything. If you enjoy it you may as well run it and see though.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    I heard there is extra stuff to buy with the leftover acorns you have if you clean out the squirrel store. So I'd say yeah its worth it
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,662 Guardian
    Terra said:

I heard there is extra stuff to buy with the leftover acorns you have if you clean out the squirrel store. So I'd say yeah its worth it

I'd say if you're a completist sure go for it, but once you hit one million you shouldn't spend anything in the side quests of any consequence. The whatever we will be able to trade acorns for might be worth something, but they almost certainly won't be worth spending in the side quest to get it.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I haven’t spent an item past day 1 and only a single revive.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    They won’t be converted to anything(according to kmike)

But at end of month there will be very minor rewards to buy(according to kmike)
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Zero energy quest. use the baskets for the next hero use event
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Practice
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Practice against bosses; autoplay-explore easy quests for Hero Use days.
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Nope no point ever