**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena change question

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
As I’m sure you have noticed, the arena screens are different now, much more civilised. Personally I really like this, does anybody know if it’ll be a permanent feature?

Comments

• Options
    What Arena Screens ?? The Banners showing the pic of the champ that is in each arena ? Could you describe what is different now versus before.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    I too wanna know lol
  • Options
    Just noticed the small graphic of which Top Shards it is for that arena that used to be to the lower-left of the Champ himself.

YES, the new style showing the STARS along the bottom is much better, especially when looking at COMPLETED TAB.

It was always hard to tell the difference between Completed 3* and Feature 4* because the FINISHED BANNER would always cover up the spot where the 4th Star would (or would not) be, and the order of the Completed Arenas always seemed to change after going into look at the scores/leaderboard for any of them. (especially since I never noticed the “Shards” graphic within each one before).
  • Options
    Old style vs New (and MUCH BETTER) style...

• Options
    Thanks for the feedback, gang!
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359
    That classic arena template is awesome