**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Currently stuck at 5.2.4 , trying to push for UnCollected before the Squirrel Store event ends.

This chapter is already giving me a headache.

This is the top few rows of my roster. I’ve got more 4* and 5*s but these are my higher ranking champs.

I think I’ve got enough units, and I know I have a decent bit of potions and revives for both single and team, and about 330 4 hour crystals saved up. So I’m covered there.

Was hoping to make the final push this weekend.

Any comments would be super helpful! Thanks!

Comments

• Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Use ST and kill monger synergy it will be easy.also put IMIW and capIw with corvus
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    5.2.4 is the Caltrops Storm one right?

If I remember correctly, the easiest path on this one is Yellowjacket —> Deadpool

There are two ways of dealing with masochism: going with a champ that barely causes debuffs or going with ones that spams debuffs like crazy.

You’ll just need a bleed immune to Storm (that Iceman of yours should do)
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149

Use ST and kill monger synergy it will be easy.also put IMIW and capIw with corvus

Does Killmonger need to be awakened and/or ranked up? He’s currently sitting at rank 3.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

Does Killmonger need to be awakened and/or ranked up? He’s currently sitting at rank 3.
    No
    The one who will help you in this case is Sabretooth. Inflicting a debuff with this synergy active will reduce opponent’s ability accuracy by 100% for 0.7 seconds. So Masochism won’t trigger
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★

No u only needs him for synergy with st
  • matatoniomatatonio Posts: 2
    Im really hating this chapter. Help please, I dont have Iceman :(

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    matatonio said:

Im really hating this chapter. Help please, I dont have Iceman :(

For you, omegas spores reduce chance to purify or smth so when you have 10 spores, Masochism won't trigger
    You could also try sabretooth and km
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Bro I used Aegon for 5.2.4. Here I used intercept instead of parry and only his used sp1.
    Yellow Jacket was the only toughest fight there.
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Thanks guys, just finished up 5.2.4. Sabretooth was beastly. Ended up using IMIW for Storm. Mostly intercepted and used sp2 , shed negate the armor break and allow the incinerates to be placed. And his armor ups stoped bleed from caltrops. Appreciate the help!