**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

30 day January card missing

The January 30 day card that I Purchased only 2 weeks ago is missing from my stash box what’s up with that?

I have attempted to restart the app I have uninstalled and then reinstalled the app and I still do not have my January 30 day card in my stash it has mysteriously disappeared

Any assistance from kabam’s team would be greatly appreciated

thank you

Comments

• Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Venger said:

The January 30 day card that I Purchased only 2 weeks ago is missing from my stash box what’s up with that?

I have attempted to restart the app I have uninstalled and then reinstalled the app and I still do not have my January 30 day card in my stash it has mysteriously disappeared

Any assistance from kabam’s team would be greatly appreciated

thank you

Submit ticket with screenshot of purchase via support
  • Options
    dononedonone Posts: 47
    Yup missing for me too.
  • Options
    Hey guys, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to help in situations like this. Therefore, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team for assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.

If you would rather contact our Support Team from within the game, click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.