**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A few different problems

Ok...i have two separate issues.

Firstly. Squirrel store. Yesterday I purchased my first two lots of 6* shards however it now shows i Have 1/4 remaining purchases... this happened the other day with another item (i can't remember which... i thought it was just a visual glitch) SO NOW i won't be able to hit the 1mil because i don't have enough purchases available to make...

So i try to make a ticket and get help. Problem 2. Kabam won't help me unless i tell them when I created my account. They suggest you estimate based on your first Google achievements... however when i initially made my account it wasn't linked to that and I later linked it. I also stopped playing for a year very early on then came back and have been loving it since. So now because I don't know this date kabam refuse to help me with any of my issues moving forwards... this feels immoral.

Anyone else having either of these issues affect them??

Comments

• Options
    Fitzing said:

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos so you guys just gonna ignore a loyal customer and not help out or try find a solution.... seriously???

Squirrel Store is long over. And Forum Mods don’t have access to account info (so still have to go thru Support)

You didn’t need to have your account tied to Google or Apple Game Center achievement stuff. You should be able to look through your PURCHASE HISTORY in App Store to see when you downloaded the game initially (even though the game is free, it shows up as a 0.00 Purchase, at least under Apple Store it does). Original download should even be visible thru Store on a newer device of yours (showing original download from your earlier device) so long as your Google Account is the same on that newer device (not just the date you downloaded it onto the newer device)
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Security questions must be answered to protect accounts and we cannot bypass them if they aren't answered.
This discussion has been closed.