**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Challenge suggestions.

I've been getting a bit bored of the game recently and I have decided to create a secondary account. But I want to do something different with it, any suggestions?

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Only use 2015 champs

Why specifically 2015?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    They are the original champs that were released
  • Mjolnir888Mjolnir888 Posts: 10
    Only 3 champs per quest, just like it's AQ/W
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    2014/15 only, also 3 champions per quest
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Play with one hand
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Spend all your units on PHCs so you can never buy revives or energy refills.
    And always choose the bad matchup in quests.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

I've been getting a bit bored of the game recently and I have decided to create a secondary account. But I want to do something different with it, any suggestions?

Don’t open any crystals.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Maybe just use only bottom tier champs like KK and IP
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Looking at ur previous posts,u haven't touched variants or act 6...those things should be a fun challenge in themselves
  • PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    Complete all the content in the game without using any units, potions, or revives. And you can't swear during any of it...
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Smash said:

Play with one hand

It's easier than you think. Just put your food in one hand, and play with the other.
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Don’t play at all and you will be ahead of the game !!
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295

Don’t do wars