**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Hela is awesome!!

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
playing 6* hela made me realise how amazing she is with nick fury and quake/antman synergy! not unrealisitic rampup ,just 131 hits and about 2 minutes for a ROL opponent, Wondering what she needs to be absolutely reliable for act 6 content.
https://youtu.be/nv83P_2X2Jw

Comments

• SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    I was testing out mine earlier too. Not to mention I pulled a 6 Heimdall as well, so perma fury at start after holding block. You will need the evade synergy thou, cus charging heavy can be tricky without getting hit.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    yeh i didnt even bother get fury from heimdal even though i had him on team. but i was surprised to see she was so good with fury and quake synergy! i really hope she gets this evade , or unstoppable or even "miss" like silver surfer on hela's inbuilt kit. she would still b perfectly usable and very difficult to pull off
    Kalantak said:

yeh i didnt even bother get fury from heimdal even though i had him on team. but i was surprised to see she was so good with fury and quake synergy! i really hope she gets this evade , or unstoppable or even "miss" like silver surfer on hela's inbuilt kit. she would still b perfectly usable and very difficult to pull off

Yea, the Synergy works much better for Angela since she's more straight forward to play and having that fury is very nice. She can deal some insane burst damage past her SP1 as well, but I doubt if I'd bring in Hela for general questing. She def needs practice, knowing how much spirits to build up and how much furies would be just nice so it's not overkill. She can be complicated to say the least...

Kalantak said:

Yea, the Synergy works much better for Angela since she's more straight forward to play and having that fury is very nice. She can deal some insane burst damage past her SP1 as well, but I doubt if I'd bring in Hela for general questing. She def needs practice, knowing how much spirits to build up and how much furies would be just nice so it's not overkill. She can be complicated to say the least...
    yeh has been lacking on reliability since her release , (also she did get some nerf as soon as she was released ) fury+ quake does give some reliability but not to the extent she can be reliably put in all teams and can deal
    will a lot, utility wise she has absolutely Nothing,1 armour break and thats it. on other hand her other synergy partner Loki and Thor ragnarok absolutely Sucks and are one of the worst characters to play. thor rag having some of worst gameplay design .

• ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I have tried a few times, but I admit it: Hela is just beyond my skill level. I admire anyone who can unlock the damage consistently
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I don’t use the heavies.
    I spam SP1 until like 7 furies
    And keep doing double medium combos and then SP2, cause it gives me more charges lol
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Wow that nf synergy is pretty genius. What I do w/ out the synergy is throw a bunch of mediums for those charges then once I have almost 2 bars of pwr, hold down heavy and intercept them w/ sp1 when they dash in. Her sp1 is safe on block

Wow that nf synergy is pretty genius. What I do w/ out the synergy is throw a bunch of mediums for those charges then once I have almost 2 bars of pwr, hold down heavy and intercept them w/ sp1 when they dash in. Her sp1 is safe on block

yes i used to do that when i was using 4*,she was one of my first few R5 4* and was really disapointed in her, trying to get her fury and armour break i always got slapped ,sometimes i tried to intercept with heavy,it may b worked like 30-40% of times not always, but this NF synergy i can put bit more trust, but again due to lack of any viable utility she can not be a top option for anything and game now has insane nodes that she can not at all handle
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    All the best using her in other contents besides ROL.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Posts like these really make me want to take up my five star Hela
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    INTEGRAL said:

2* Star Lord kill her faster

Maybe you are using the modded version of star-lord.

to be honest she is alright at r4 but not really worth t5bs, she is so hard to play with those difficult AIs,yeh she can dish out damage Like AEgon but AEgon has like 100 other utilities, and is easy to play(jst keeping combo is doable)
    she is half baked cookie to put it in best way, lot of 2017 champions were except blade.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Kalantak said:

Kalantak said:

yeh has been lacking on reliability since her release , (also she did get some nerf as soon as she was released ) fury+ quake does give some reliability but not to the extent she can be reliably put in all teams and can deal
    will a lot, utility wise she has absolutely Nothing,1 armour break and thats it. on other hand her other synergy partner Loki and Thor ragnarok absolutely Sucks and are one of the worst characters to play. thor rag having some of worst gameplay design .

Actually Loki is a decent mystic champ, and his sp2 can be nice (it actually was great before they nerfed it with permanent cap of damage, wich is same for every starrate, I believe). But rag Thor imo is one of the worst champs in the game, lame animation and zero value.
    As for hela, I'd wish she had quake like evade with 5-10 seconds cooldown, would've been great even as some synergy
    yeh but Loki is such one dimensional even with hela’s synergy to be honest Not fun champ,very Low damage , n 100k cap on sp2 with hela’s synergy was nail in coffin for him, n surely agree there o. thor rag being worst champion released in 2017! n worst overall prestige cha. Hela would b perfect for silver surfer’s miss mechanic on heavy every few seconds ,may b have Cool down lot longer then him but it would suit her well with inbuilt mechanic n not synergy ,she has too many trash synergies , n u don’t wanna another trash to ur team, fury and quake suits her well for someone like me who can’t use quake n won’t use ant man , that synergy won’t serve well
    Kalantak said:

to be honest she is alright at r4 but not really worth t5bs, she is so hard to play with those difficult AIs,yeh she can dish out damage Like AEgon but AEgon has like 100 other utilities, and is easy to play(jst keeping combo is doable)
    she is half baked cookie to put it in best way, lot of 2017 champions were except blade.
    I agree as fun and awesome she is, she has almost no utility. I can’t think of a matchup where I would go “Oh hey, Hela would destroy this”
    Yup, she isn't really a practical champion to play. She's more of a gimmick champion in my opinion. Like woah, you can see all these Insane numbers, but that's with a lot of unnecessary work.

Yup, she isn't really a practical champion to play. She's more of a gimmick champion in my opinion. Like woah, you can see all these Insane numbers, but that's with a lot of unnecessary work.

yeh i would much rather have her being a practical champ then gimmick, they can do so minimum work on her and may b make her playable,
    - cap her furies at 10
    - souls expire slower
    - make her abilities diffrent from KAMALA KhAN atleast
    - make her mediums parry immune
    - make her weapon attacks all energy damage
    - have her regenerate to 20% health once in a fight without Angela synergy
    - well Lot can b done but as we all know nothing will be done as long as there other 80+ unplayabale and uttery useless champs are there! she'll stay at rank 1 as 5*s, 6*s and potentially as 7*s which will suck as long as we play this game cause quitting seems to b impossible as long as McU,marvel is there with them
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Shhh, don't let kabam know she is good. They'll rebalance her.

but she does need rebalancing to b usable,she is only good for ROL fights like invisible woman,not really practical in real fight with bunch of nodes
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Kalantak said:

but she does need rebalancing to b usable,she is only good for ROL fights like invisible woman,not really practical in real fight with bunch of nodes
    I do agree but the same can be said for Namor as far as his damage goes. He isn't really anything special damage wise outside of act 6 or ROL.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Some of the posts here, show deep ignorance on how to use Hela.

No utility? Let's start by saying that she is the Goddess of Aspect of Chaos node, as soon as she is awakened (without needing high sig - sig 50 for a 5* gives 5 seconds of indestructible). With her awakening, she can tank SP3s which is another level of utility, altogether. Try her on Life Transfer nodes as well, she will blow you away.

Certainly she has no immunities and she can't be used on nodes with unavoidable DoT. And indeed, she needs a long fight to build furies. But for the parts of the game that long fights are a must, she can really shine.

And yes, she is perhaps the most benefited champion from the Fury/Marvel synergy, because she can stack furies so much easier and maintain them longer.

No utility? Let's start by saying that she is the Goddess of Aspect of Chaos node, as soon as she is awakened (without needing high sig - sig 50 for a 5* gives 5 seconds of indestructible). With her awakening, she can tank SP3s which is another level of utility, altogether. Try her on Life Transfer nodes as well, she will blow you away.

Certainly she has no immunities and she can't be used on nodes with unavoidable DoT. And indeed, she needs a long fight to build furies. But for the parts of the game that long fights are a must, she can really shine.

And yes, she is perhaps the most benefited champion from the Fury/Marvel synergy, because she can stack furies so much easier and maintain them longer.

those 2 nodes u mentioned , lifetransfer, aspect of chaos can be done with 3* corvus or 3* awakened hela, for tanking special 3s , she cant , u go to 1% health then u cant go on fighting unless u r god of intercepting!! also life transfer can easily be done by mostly any champ in game!!!
    on unavoidable fights u have max 5 seconds to go on with the fight
    unless u have heimdal and angela which would add max 5-7 seconds more!!! also yeh since u r advocating her lets compare her to some of the champs in cosmic
    class .
    - her playstyle is similar to kamala khan and
    kamala is considered one of the bottom most champ and even she has poison immunity
    - lets compare her to hyperion , hype has fury,poison immunity, power gain, DOTs , one of the easiest to play champs, defense even today he needs specific counters or ur dead
    - lets compare her to corvus,he has some of the highest damage ,same utility as hela of death immunity, has 3 other immunities, easier to play, provides synergy to others
    - CMM has furies, invulnerability on call n with cool down, huge damage potential,great synergies,
    - Cull obsidian - single fury he gets equals hela's 8 furies , he gets it automatically without rampup,he puts simmilar or even higher number of armour breaks to hela's.easiest to play ,same block prof though.
    - OG THOR - 2 parries and he gains same armour break amour that hela is supposed to get at 8-10 furies and then sp2 and he was released in 2015 and was rebalanced n his damage is mot even in top 20!!
    - now please remind me of ignorance..
    - i am agreeing to her damage potential with diffrent synergies but just being realistic about her potential in real fight besides 2 nodes in entire game good sir!! so not being ignorant,its called being HONEST!!

What if i tell you colossus does that in 20-25 hits and twice faster

Without suicides

i absolutely Agree and he does work on many real fight scenario including one of the best guy for AQ because of immunities, and tankiness

I use him in war aganist havok and domino bosses
    Anihilus and aarkus on 53

He never dies and eats sp2 from aarkus mini several times

Search on youtube for colossus vs havok boss

yep colossus has lot going for him now,damage,utility ,certain matchups, n synergy for omega, he's pretty cool

Cough* Corvus cough* Luke cage cough* Cmm* cough* yea I guess I’m ignorant. No one counters life transfer and tanks sp3s like hela (not corvus for tanking)