**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Becoming Cavalier in 2020

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
With all that's changed in the game, are the existing guides for completing 5.3 to 6.1 still the best references for those going for cavalier? In a couple of days, I'll be heading that way too. Any tips that would be extremely helpful?

I'd certainly expect that there'll be those who will comment: Bring your wallet. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I've saved about 2k units from arena grinding and solo events, so I hope that'll be enough. Cheers!

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you have a good counter to the CB and a decent pathrunner it’s honestly not too bad at all.

2k units should be more than enough to get you there, and you’ll still have enough for some celebratory 3* cav crystals :wink:

What’s your roster like?
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

^^my most notable ones

I reckon my roster can and should get me through. It's the skill requirement I'm concerned about. Maybe I'll learn along the way. πŸ˜„
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m sure you can do it with those champs. I ran 6.1 recently and, aside from the no retreat node I eventually got my head around, it was plain sailing with the right champs at r3/r4.

Warlock at r3 and hype r4 I believe took all the bosses between them. I used 20% boosts.

The easy paths are way easier than some of the noded paths in late act 5.

You’ll need someone to kill 5.4 ultron but again the easy paths to bosses in 5.3/4 are really easy.

You can totally cheese the vitality or resistor paths with 3* champs.