**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

15.0 Alliance Wars Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    wray1976 wrote: »
    Ready61 wrote: »
    So many of you guys worried about defender kills smh... you should be asking why are we getting the SAME rewards? And you all should be happy with the fact that defender kills won't make a big impact on who WINS the war. They announced 5 MINI BOSSES in AW now. That's gonna be a task itself. That means half of your BG will be facing a mini BOSS. That's gonna take some SKILLS to get done. Unless the ones who complaining about defender kills are the ones who fighting for other members in they alliance lol.

Agreed. The rewards should have been increased. Difficulty will be higher yet rewards stay the same. Not sure how that gets "overlooked" when they revamp wars.

I'm sure rewards will increase. They just haven't announced them yet.

They did announce they was upping the rewards Just not for the first one for the major change

So we get same rewards for more difficult settings for the first, second and maybe the third(wouldn't be surprised if a fourth) set. Then they'll up the rewards slightly
  • AbipeyFSUAbipeyFSU Posts: 8
    For each item used in AW reward a point total for each item used. Make it the same for a 125 health potion and a level 3 team revive. We All know KABAM IS MORE FOR MONEY THAN ITS PLAYERS. So with this point/reward system, people will pay more to get higher priced items and try to use less. The alliance's that is more skilled gets points for being better. If not, less skilled alliance's can win with money and your higher alliance's won't quit the game
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Looks like iceman is the killer coming as aw defence. Such a unfair damage of coldsnap.
  • Ready61 wrote: »

It's not the end of skills. Think about it... If you have skills no need to worry about using all 15 items. If you have skills no need to worry about not completing the paths. I'm in a top 10 alliance for war rating. And don't die on my path at all.
    Hellow... You said yourself
    If YOU not die at all in your duty, enemies doesnt get point right?
    Lets say your WG completely finish 100%
    Yet the enemies 100% too
    But the enemies die at least 3times each player in their way to boss
    They spent much items
    I know there are other factors to win
    But can you look at greyworm picture post above
    I myself get that tie breaker too frequently..
    I know exactly what you mean about skills. Kabam is not trying to eliminate SKILLS from winning WARS. They are trying to eliminate people from piloting ACCOUNTS. That's a BIG issue! And most of the alliances that continuously win WARS have 2-3 people piloting all accounts on they team. My alliance went the mile to have all skilled fighters with reasonable prestige to make our way to the top.

I agree with the piloting other members account punishments
    But what def kills remove going to do with that? Hellow!!!
    People piloting,, and not die along tge way to the boss.. but Kabam give rewards for people who die by remove defkills to punish NOT die piloting alliance.. it's even A VALID ARGUMENTS??
    LMFAO

hell,, if kabam REALLY want eliminate piloting, why dont just ban the pilot?
    Let's say my account, and 5 other member's piloted by Mike.
    Let's say mike have 2 gadgets yo play mcoc,, or maybe 3-4,, for god sake it doesnt matter how many,, unless mike using ALL his 10 gadgets to piloting..
    Kabam can easily know which acvount login from what device, right?
    Why not just ban accounts which login in the SAME DEVICE?
    i know some applications can change IMEI. And some players can do with their computer using maybe 30 emulators to run independently.
    I doubt kabam cant track them either way.. there must be a way to determine that account in same device.. they are a f***ing programmer,, which is I'm not..

The point is you find your students cheating in exam, but you decide give the other students an A because you that cheating students get B..
    That's what kabam doing right now
    ??????????

By KABAM making defender kills a non factor does not mean victory for spenders! Skill fighters get through paths. I know plenty of spenders that used all 15 items (lvl4 health portions included) and still couldn't finish a path.

Yes,, you know.. because you're in top10 alliance..
    Mostly because your rating is aleady high
    And even spender have the same rating as yours they wont able to take your defenders even they spent all the items
    I can overlook that

But hey you know what
    To get promote from middle tier to next tier our alliance is somehow always get "SLIGHTLY" higher rating alliance with the same rating.. right?
    You follow me?
    Our champs slightly under their rating.. by slightly i mean all their attackers and defenders is 4* r5.. and mostly our defenders is 4* r4 but our attackers vary from r4 to r5
    Yeah,, maybe that champions rating is ridiculous for your 5* r4.. lol
    But hey,, this game is not about top10 alliance only
    Most of players is still in middle low tier,,myman..
    :Facepalm

Okay ... back then we manage to win
    By defkills points
    Just like greyworms posted picture
    8c4r3d0bg6zz.png
    We manage to get SAME explorations point,, because we do same strategies
    The attkills is about the same because we put defenders on the same node,, same lane to take..
    Def rating is nullable
    I would say we "SLIGHTLY" skilled than our enemies eventough our rating is below them.. they can get through our defense tho,, as their champs is better and spent alot..

The thing is
    In top tier you face top enemies
    Which is all yours,, both,, champs is in maxed out,, 4* r4 or 5*r3.. which is the skill do a lot.. as yours at same rating,, spent items wont do much
    But for WE, the middle rating,, somehow we usually face the "SLIGHTLY" higher rating enemies,, which is we can hadle,, the difference is not give much effect.. but if enemies is not skilled, we get some advantage to from defkills..
    If not,, we only get disadvantage as that enemies woth higher rating can spent as much as they can to plow our average defense,, by dying all the way long..

Next new war do you think we can win it again?

just remember this complainers.... DEFENSE WINS WARS! If your members willing to make that sacrifice to invest in better defenders you will see your team advancing in WARS.. if not, then maybe you should take this time to think about the team your playing with. I know how hard it is leaving alliances that you have friends in. But that's the altimate sacrifice you have to make in this game if you CHOOSE to advance sometimes.

You mean 4* r5 for defense and put 4* r4 for attack,, against the 4* r5 defense?
    Again
    Not all players now in top tier with all,, maybe atleast 11, maxed out
    Some of us,, maybe more than 75% is still growing to a mere 4* r5
    Yes,, we invest to go there..
    You in the top is already there, so please dont compare us with you,, yet
    I know you were in our position too
    But maybe not in the same situation like this back then..

Regards

• HUTAmaandreaHUTAmaandrea Posts: 2
    edited August 2017
    As maybe some of us don't believe that defkills is somehow important for MIDDLE LOW tier,, please post another war results here
    Thanks

PS:
    And
    I'm not disagree with next war changes
    I agree with 5 miniboss
    I agree for different rewards by different contributions
    I agree we have to get more rewards from AW.. my old alliance even ONLY do 2WGs but always 3BGs as the rewards in AQ is better

THE ONLY THING I NEED KABAM TO RECONSIDER IS THE DEFKILLS REMOVAL
    i agree with "lower point to get" or the "after 3rd death give points".. that will be somehow fair for both sides

#SAVEDEFKILLS
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    I personally cannot wait to see 5 r5/65 5* Magik/Mordo/Dormammu at mini bosses and and a 6* Magik/Mordo/Dormammu for the boss all with max mystic dispersion mastery in every tier 1-3 war. Still think your 4* champs are worth something? This is literally how it's gonna be in just a couple months. Good luck with that Diversity tie breaker, lol.

^this!
  • Miike: "The goal with the removal of Defender kills wasn't to increase the use of Potions or Revives, but to relieve the feeling of defeat that comes with taking one shot at a defender, losing, and feeling that you're now helping the other Alliance, so you stop playing, even though you have 2 perfectly good attackers still there."

Please don't insult our intelligence, it is all about money!! ... or are you maybe now a shrink???!!!!
    If he loses, he is supossed to feel defeated!!!!!
  • Jason291134Jason291134 Posts: 11
    When will there be an update to add a 5* arena?
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    When will there be an update to add a 5* arena?

Probably in 2019. 6* need to be relevant before then.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Miike: "The goal with the removal of Defender kills wasn't to increase the use of Potions or Revives, but to relieve the feeling of defeat that comes with taking one shot at a defender, losing, and feeling that you're now helping the other Alliance, so you stop playing, even though you have 2 perfectly good attackers still there."

Please don't insult our intelligence, it is all about money!! ... or are you maybe now a shrink???!!!!
    If he loses, he is supossed to feel defeated!!!!!

Maybe the winners and losers should just get the same rewards so nobody ever has to feel defeated. We are all winners!

Also a perfectly good solution to that scenario would be to put single alliance revives as a regular item in the units store. (Dare I suggest the glory and loyalty stores also)
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    If Kabam cares so much about our feelings and doesn't want to make anyone feel bad when losing in war, why don't they give both teams the same rewards?
  • vikky89vikky89 Posts: 80
    DD2 wrote: »
    If Kabam cares so much about our feelings and doesn't want to make anyone feel bad when losing in war, why don't they give both teams the same rewards?

If they are taking out defender kills that's what they should do. Just give out rewards for both teams based on exploration and boss kills . Without def kills plz dont call it Alliance Wars anymore.
  • its not an alliance WAR anymore. its a money war... still 15 items- sure, but nobody really spends that many, so you ARE increasing the use of potions. if you fail, you are MEANT to feel defeated, right? make potions cheaper kabam, cause ftp players like me are not going to be able to survive. why bother to invest in defenders if they are not needed anymore? no more competitive aspect to the game... pls address this kabam. why bother ranking up 5* night crawler or someone when you already have voodoo, gwenpool and iceman to get you through it all? so, i will now be able to help in beating bosses... yay, my alliance will force me to help and spend money, because it wont help the other team will it? i wont feel defeated.... why remove thorns when it wouldn't matter if we lose anymore?
    apart from that though, i agree with the other changes.
  • Kdog76Kdog76 Posts: 60
    No comment from the mods for days is our answer folks. The "game team" made up their minds apparently. There's No feedback from players being taken into consideration here and the patented silence treatment from kabam means choke this one down and play or move on unfortunately.

Get your regen champs up to rank ( I mean you only need 6,000 units LOL) and remember to force close at the right moment before you die- that is the only skill left in aw at this point.

If we've learned anything its that complaining here, with no response, never changes the game teams mind.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Idontinkso wrote: »
    KABAM,

Not one positive comment here about removing defender kills. The players do not want this. Losers already get good rewards too, every war already profits both teams.

Please stop ignoring everyones concerns with your canned explanation and put a moratorium on that idea until you can provide some counterbalance to pay2win , like limiting revives to 1.

Sincerely,

EVERYONE

Not sure I'd say 100 shards is good rewards for the losing squad. They need to adjust rewards to match exploration regardless of win or lose, then make the winning crystal worth the dumping units into. But t5b shards in that crystal in tier 1 with the new exploration rewards and see how fast you end AW swapping.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    ALLIANCE WAR HAS TURNED INTO AQ vs. AQ. Think about it....
  • vikky89vikky89 Posts: 80
    Kdog76 wrote: »
    No comment from the mods for days is our answer folks. The "game team" made up their minds apparently. There's No feedback from players being taken into consideration here and the patented silence treatment from kabam means choke this one down and play or move on unfortunately.

Get your regen champs up to rank ( I mean you only need 6,000 units LOL) and remember to force close at the right moment before you die- that is the only skill left in aw at this point.

If we've learned anything its that complaining here, with no response, never changes the game teams mind.

@Kabam Miike You need to seriously answer our concerns regarding regen champs without def kills. Anyone with champs like SIM, IM DV can try unlimited times with regen-pause-timeout method without any penalty.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    vikky89 wrote: »

@Kabam Miike You need to seriously answer our concerns regarding regen champs without def kills. Anyone with champs like SIM, IM DV can try unlimited times with regen-pause-timeout method without any penalty.

Forgive them game gods for they know not what they do.
  • SubTypicalSubTypical Posts: 64
    Mana_Pot wrote: »
    I am curious about the detect masteries now that its been brought up. This does make them completely useless. AQ has maps out there that list all of the opponents on what nodes. AW was the only place with variety (sorta) that they could be used. Can anyone tell me a purpose for them now that I may be missing?

This is something that I raised with the team, and they are discussing the situation now.

Any updates on how this discussion is going @Kabam Miike ? A bunch of people have been asking, and no mods have offered any follow up or even acknowledged that this is still being looked into. @Ad0ra_ , @Kabam Wolf , @Kabam Zibiit, @Kabam Vydious, @Kabam Pertinax, anyone want to chime in here?
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    vikky89 wrote: »

Don't worry they'll add heal block nodes
  • BT1984BT1984 Posts: 11
    @Kabam Miike I've got this guy in war who died 10 times so far yet still have 2 healthy champs. Are you sure it's the right thing for war to remove defense kills?
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    BT1984 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I've got this guy in war who died 10 times so far yet still have 2 healthy champs. Are you sure it's the right thing for war to remove defense kills?

I'm seeing a similar thing in the alliance war going on right now.... our opponents, even when they die they somehow push through the absolute emotional devastation of those evil letters "KO" and are able to fight with their 2 other champs as well as able to revive/heal and fight some more.

It's almost like what @Kabam Miike said about the removal of defender kills doesn't match with reality.

#KeepDefenderKillPoints
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Let's just see what the map looks like. One has to assume it will be far worse than the existing map. All we can do now is try it and see. If the other team wants to buy the shards, let them have then
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Detection masteries needs to be addressed directly by the Mods. Way too much silence from them.
  • @Kabam Miike First of all i'm happy about these changes.
    Alliance war need something new and the fact that i can move freely (without waiting 5 hour an alliance mate)makes me happy.
    And also i think that the introduction of portals can be really useful if it give me the chance to choose more easily the right path and nodes for my heroes .

the only concerns that i have is about killing points (like anyone else).

Let's face the case that my alliance have a great war defence full of all the usual defenders (Crawler, spidey, Magik, Mordo and Hyperion) ; the opposite alliance have a not usual defence (full of various crappy characters).

Now at the end of the war, if the explorations are both equals (100% for example), what happens? The other alliance wins just because they put a lot of different characters? same explorations, same offensive kills........makes me tink that does not reward the skill but just the choose of unusual characters.

Now rank up a defender hero (juggy, phanter c.w, spidey....ecc) for war defence, it's just useless.
    Makes me think that (like what happened in 12.0) things wheren't right tested.
    @Kabam Miike did you used the test server like you did after the 12.0 disaster? did you all studied the comunity feeling before choosing of remove defence killing poins?
    I think no!
    A proof of that is the question of the "detection masteryes" points.
    @Kabam Miike i think that is unacceptable that you forgot about them. Did you ever played this game before? i think that i need back all the mastery core that i have spent for them.

sorry for my english......i'm not mother language and i'm quite rusty with it :blush:
  • BT1984BT1984 Posts: 11
    If anything war should cut items from 15 to 5, fix MD (nerf) as it's just boring and keep defense kills
This discussion has been closed.