Does Kabam Still award units for beating kang?

ThisChristmasThisChristmas Member Posts: 21
I beat Kang on two different accounts but never recieved any units. Did Kabam discontinue this or ????
-feeling unit deprived lol

Comments

• SummonerB2SummonerB2 Member Posts: 556
    I beat Kang on two different accounts but never recieved any units. Did Kabam discontinue this or ????
    -feeling unit deprived lol

What?
  • ThisChristmasThisChristmas Member Posts: 21
    I started the game when it came out and when you beat kang, you used to get units anout 450 or so. A picture of the collector comes up and says congratulations summoner on defeating kang blah blah blah and units at the bottom. i guess they removed that over the years.

Nevermind then
  • ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I started the game when it came out and when you beat kang, you used to get units anout 450 or so. A picture of the collector comes up and says congratulations summoner on defeating kang blah blah blah and units at the bottom. i guess they removed that over the years.

Nevermind then

That was a random gift that only some players got, probably about 6-9 months ago. A lot of people thought it was related at the time to beating Kang in AQ, but it was confirmed to be a random gift from Kabam to certain players. And the amount was 100, 400 or 800 units I think.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Member Posts: 332 ★★
    no it was literally a one time glitch some people got 450 units.. some got like 800 or something
  • ThisChristmasThisChristmas Member Posts: 21
    ah okay i got it for one of my accounts and assumed you get it after the kang battle thanks for clarifying