**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Planning to Start Using Suicides

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
I'm looking to finally make the leap into taking up Suicide Masteries for my build - currently building up the units to unlock all the required levels rather than putting in a half-effort, so there's still a bit of time yet to plan.

Are there any good, and up to date, guides on planning to make this leap - particular with regards to things to be keeping in mind and what I can expect to change in the game?

I have several somewhat suicide-friendly champs in my top echelon (Ghost, Hyperion, Corvus, Gulk, Magik, Sentinel), don't do high-tier war and only lower-level AQ, but can I expect this to be a net-positive change for EQ/SQ as well as Arena? Does arena change with regards to usage of lower-ranked and less suicide-friendly champions?

Comments

• Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    If you dont regularly play arena then I wouldnt do it personally
  • Options

If you dont regularly play arena then I wouldnt do it personally

I smash out almost every T1A & T4B arena, and try to get milestones in the 4* & 5* featured arenas as often as possible.

What I'm cautious about is how it affects the lower-ranked champs who need to throw out several specials since they're battling higher-ranked champs.

Do suicides affect the strategy for getting to Infinite streaks at all?
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Unlock them in this order:

Max out Will Power
    Max out Deep Wounds
    Max out Liquid Courage

Don't put points in LC until you've maxed DW.
  • Options

Unlock them in this order:

Max out Will Power
    Max out Deep Wounds
    Max out Liquid Courage

Don't put points in LC until you've maxed DW.

Do you mean Double Edge?

I plan to unlock and max them all at the same time.
  • Options
    _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    I don't do double edge, cant afford the extra loss of health, but you gotta have will power to counter the health loss. You'll learn to become very strategic with your specials from now on, the recoil can be devastating the more you go up.