**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Good budget phone for mcoc

Long story short, my wife broke her phone and has taken mine so now I have to buy another phone. I tried a refurbished OnePlus 5t but it isn't working properly (crashing issues) so now I have to find a replacement. Looking at something around the Moto g8 price range. Thanks!

Comments

• Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    If you can find It still, the Nokia 8.1 values at around £120 I'm not sure what that I'd in dollars but always worked a charm for me
  • Long story short, my wife broke her phone and has taken mine so now I have to buy another phone. I tried a refurbished OnePlus 5t but it isn't working properly (crashing issues) so now I have to find a replacement. Looking at something around the Moto g8 price range. Thanks!

My suggestion would be to take your phone back and make your wife buy a new phone ✌️

Outside of apple products which certainly aren’t budget I couldn’t really say. Probably want to looks at performance and network as your main things. Quality comes at a cost though
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I run on an iPhone 6S still. Works fine
  • IroetIroet Posts: 9
    Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro