**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Vision fix in upcoming update's changelog

Since my last thread got deleted within 5min, I'll try again.
So, why isn't it still not fixed?

Comments

• Options
    HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    And lol that tag got automatically added after typing "bug" and pressing enter...
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Hatshipuh wrote: »
    Since my last thread got deleted within 5min, I'll try again.
    So, why isn't it still not fixed?

They were too busy thinking about how to milk players more so they forgot about him
  • Options
    o1v3bidigxmp.gif
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The Changelog isn't even updated yet. That's just an announcement about Wars.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★

Wrong
  • Options

https://playcontestofchampions.com/v15-0-release-notes/
  • Options
    Over a month and an update later, it's still not fixed, great job!
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Hatshipuh wrote: »
    Over a month and an update later, it's still not fixed, great job!

Tentative plans for a fix were shelved after statisticians calculated a likely 0.013% impact on revenue if implemented.
  • Options
    PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Balm82 wrote: »
    The Vision is Offensive champ so will take longer to fix, the defenders take priority

Been using my OG vision on defense, all or nothing. Jokes on you kabam. Win for me!
  • Options
    Considering Vision was only obtainable through buying him, it's an embarrassment that no one bothers to fix him. Sell and forget I guess.
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    there are so many threads on this issue its sick. kabam mods have already replied, stating the devs were able to replicate the issue and are developing a fix.

please search instead of posting thread after thread about known issues that have already been addressed.
  • Options
    WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    edited September 2017
    Pretty sure the point is that it still isn't fixed. You would've thought they would push a fix with the new update. Wrong.
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    WC303 wrote: »
    Pretty sure the point is that it still isn't fixed. You would've thought they would push a fix with the new update. Wrong.

i hear ya...im a double vision owner and use both in war. it would have been nice to have it fixed with 15.0. like most, its annoying to see how fast they can correct certain bugs but not something like this.

• Options
    There's a post here regarding Vision, more specifically Power Burn and Power Drain. Since you didn't specify the exact issue, I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to. I hope this helps, if not, please post in a thread already open on the specific topic you're looking for more information on and we'll try to help out if there are more details available.

To help keep the forums more organized, and ensure others are able to find the information they're looking for, I'm going to lock this thread.
This discussion has been closed.